jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Manas Kumar Das- A devoted exponent of Nazrul Sange

1. SSS1942 profile image81
    SSS1942posted 2 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Manas Kumar Das- A devoted exponent of Nazrul Sangeet (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Rupert Taylor profile image96
    Rupert Taylorposted 2 months ago

You need to start your article with an explanation of Nazrul Sangeet. People on the Indian subcontinent may be familiar with this but few outside will have a clue. A video would be very helpful.

There is a lot of awkward phrasing e.g.:

"Side by side of singing, he admitted in University of Dhaka as a student of Masters in Political Science department in 1984."

I would suggest:

"Besides singing, he enrolled in a masters of political science program at the University of Dhaka in 1984."

Try running your text through a free program such as Grammarly. It will pick up many grammar issues.

You also need to credit your images and make sure they are free of copyright restrictions.

3. SSS1942 profile image81

Dear Mr Taylor

Thank you very much for this important feedback. I will apply it in my articles. My images are free from copyright restrictions But how I can credit my images? Please let me know. Thank you again.

1. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Go into edit mode in the image capsule. Look at the bottom, you'll see Source, URL and Caption. If your images are legal-to-use, simply type the name of the source into the first box. If the images are all from one place, you could even add a note at the bottom of the hub like this, "All images courtesy of Pixabay".

If they are from Wikipedia, or Creative Commons Flickr images, then you do need to add the URL of each image and the name of the owner as the source.

Read this official HubPages guide on image use.

https://hubpageshelp.com/media/Learning … -image-use

4. SSS1942 profile image81

Hi Hubbers,

I wrote the below link article. But admin of Hub Pages mentioning it duplicate. Probably the Title of the Hub is duplicate. Please assist me how can I reduce this duplicate problem. Should I change the name of Title? Will it be okay?

Waiting for feedback

Thank you.

https://hubpages.com/entertainment/Sang … l-of-Music

working