I'd like feedback on my Hub: Architecture, Landscapes, Enlightenment, and Luther

1. Clive La Pensee profile image80
    Clive La Penseeposted 3 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Architecture, Landscapes, Enlightenment, and Luther: Part 1. What can I do to improve? Thanks!
    I have editied some typos, not done anything promotional, added explanation, but have been removed from the travel pages. I think this is an error and maybe you can reverse, or help me with the problem.

1. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 3 weeks ago in reply to this

Hi there,

Great hub. The problems as I see them are:

1. The title is not search-friendly. Based on your content, try to find a title that might satisfy someone's desire to find your information. Your current title would be fine for a print magazine - a captured audience, but not for online, where your traffic depends on people seeing your title as an answer to a question. So, 'Vacation in Dessau' might be mundane, but it is accurate.

2. You need a proper introduction. Make it clear upfront what the article is about. One or two sentences will do it. Drop your first photo below the intro.

3. Put your name in the source box for the photos. Or at least put something after the introduction to indicate they are your photos.

4. You need a conclusion. The article ends very abruptly as though you were only halfway through.

Hope that helps.

1. Clive La Pensee profile image80
        Clive La Penseeposted 3 weeks ago in reply to this

I have had another go. Many thanks for your comments. If you can spare the time, please have another look.

working