jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: 10 Ways to Create Custom Web Design for Small Busin

1. alokprasad profile image59
    alokprasadposted 2 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub 10 Ways to Create Custom Web Design for Small Business (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image97
      theraggededgeposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Hi there,

The main problem is with your English. It's pretty good, but there are some grammatical errors. You can try reading the text out loud as that will often pick up awkward phrasing. You could also try one of the free grammar checkers online, such as Grammarly. The best recommendation is to get another pair of human eyes to look over it for you.

Watch out for repeated phrases. In particular, "While you are..." You start several paragraphs with it. Also, "make sure...".

Go through the article and get rid of unnecessary words, such as, "Every webpage you design is ranked by google and is indexed according to this rank."

"Every webpage is indexed, and ranked accordingly by Google." Shorter and clearer is much better than long and rambling.

You need at least one relevant, legal-to-use image.

Hope that helps.

1. alokprasad profile image59
        alokprasadposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Thank you, let me make changes in it.

2. SSS1942 profile image80
    SSS1942posted 2 months ago

Hi,

Please suggest probable improvements in my Hub

https://hubpages.com/entertainment/Sang … l-of-Music

1. theraggededge profile image97
      theraggededgeposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Your hub isn't published so we can't see it. Look for an email from HubPages and start your own thread using the link.

working