jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Is it Normal to Feel like You Don't Fit in this Wor

1. Empathsoul profile image63
    Empathsoulposted 2 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Is it Normal to Feel like You Don't Fit in this World? (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Matty Fernandez profile image87
      Matty Fernandezposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

Hello there,
      Well, I am no expert, but when I read your title I expected you to go another route. I thought that you were going to get into details of the "normality" of my feelings of not "fitting in". On another note, I think the information could be better organized, it was a bit overwhelming to keep up. Don't focus so much on having a lot of text, but focus more on the content of that text. Try to make it more reader friendly. One thing I practice when I write is to think that I am speaking to a person and how they would feel if I spoke to them the way I present the information. I hope this helps.

2. firstcookbooklady profile image83
      firstcookbookladyposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

Being a Black Sheep - Getting Rid of the Gray

3. Marketing Merit profile image85
      Marketing Meritposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

To add to what some of the other Hubbers have said, I would suggest the following:
      - Capitalisation of titles and subtitles should follow APA guidelines.
      - Your images contain your name and may be considered watermarked and/or self-promotion.
      - You have included an Amazon capsule. While you have given a description of the book, I'm not convinced that there is enough information in your article to justify it's inclusion.

Hope this helps!

2. Susan SJ profile image82
    Susan SJposted 2 weeks ago

Hi,
    I don't see too many glitches.
    One thing you could do is make the subheadings more specific. Try not to repeat what you have written,and also watch out for spelling mistakes.

3. Rupert Taylor profile image96
    Rupert Taylorposted 2 weeks ago

This reads like a blog whereas HubPages is looking for magazine-style articles with interesting and unique information.

There are some typos "Well that's usually what it means (w)hen someone is considered to be the black sheep." There are other language errors that you should try to fix.

working