jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Great WSJ article on America's newest profession: Blogging

1. Ryan Hupfer profile image80
    Ryan Hupferposted 7 years ago

Looks like we're ahead of the curve -- check out this Wall Street Journal article that I was forwarded that talks about how blogging and writing online is really taking off here lately:

2. Everyday Miracles profile image93
    Everyday Miraclesposted 7 years ago

We're in demand, Hup!

1. Ryan Hupfer profile image80
      Ryan Hupferposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You know it!

3. Mark Knowles profile image60
    Mark Knowlesposted 7 years ago

Awesome - I am making a living blogging and have done for some time. Interesting that 2% of bloggers make money at it lol

I always figured it was about 1% so that is a 100% improvement.

1. lyla profile image61
      lylaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Mark..thanks for the link..I've bookmarked it for reference!smile

4. FunFacter profile image56
    FunFacterposted 7 years ago

Nothing new, I am from Canada and I started online stuff back in 2001. Right now I do not have a day job and I earn living with Adsense. I have managed to buy house and start many businesses with the help of Adsense. I love online and I love all the technology that has been evolved over the years.

Go blogging go...

5. lyla profile image61
    lylaposted 7 years ago

Wow..so we are the new professionals!smile Will the recession hit the blogger's revenue as well?

6. Shirley Anderson profile image85
    Shirley Andersonposted 7 years ago

I did a blog contribution for a site owner about the predictions of online businesses for 2009.  According to Business Week (online version) and a guest blogger on the Microsoft blog, this year is supposed be fantastically good.

So, writers, start your keyboards.  All of those businesses are going to need content, article marketing copy, etc.

Good luck to us all!