jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Spammy elements in my article

1. JR Cuevas profile image79
    JR Cuevasposted 10 days ago

Can someone please help me identify the spammy elements in my article"8 TIPS ON HOW TO ACE YOUR EXAMS"I can't see any URL linked to somewhere. I've edited it 10 times already. I really can't see the problem sad

2. pen promulgates profile image80
    pen promulgatesposted 10 days ago

Hey boy, please attach the article link from the email you received from the QAP team!

1. psycheskinner profile image82
      psycheskinnerposted 10 days ago in reply to this

And the exact reason for rejection, it normally includes a range of possibilities.

2. JR Cuevas profile image79
      JR Cuevasposted 10 days ago in reply to this

https://hubpages.com/education/8-Tips-O … Your-Exams here's the link. Hope you could help me

3. JR Cuevas profile image79
    JR Cuevasposted 10 days ago
  4. pen promulgates profile image80
    pen promulgatesposted 9 days ago

Hey JR Cuevas!
    I see that you have cleared your first article from the 'Boot camp.' Congrats for that.
    Welcome to Hubpages and Good luck with your venture.
    About your article. I believe it's your title.
    Your title exhibits urgency whereas the content is generic for solutions.
    As it is related to exam times, I would seek a quick solution, like a trick to work effectively in short run.
    Your solutions are more of a schedule to follow - like a routine suitable for long-run.
    Exam time is panicky, so one can't really concentrate on eating those foods, or sleeping well - one is too much tensed then.
    Changing the title to 'how to effectively perform during school/college time' or 'How to have a systematic study life.' or
    'how to be an efficient student' suits better title to the content, in fact, 'how to prepare well in advance before exam time' is the closest I can think of.
    The food suggestions make a title to a different hub altogether I guess. Like - 'how to develop brain with nutrition' or 'food students must take for brain development.'
    Hope it helps.

5. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 9 days ago

I see that Pen Promulgates has given you some ideas for your Hub - they may be helpful, but they are totally irrelevant to the "spammy elements" warning.

Spammy elements always means there is a problem with one or more links in your Hub.  It  could be in a photo capsule? 

To let us see the Hub, you must use the link in the email you got from HubPages.

6. Barack James profile image87
    Barack Jamesposted 9 days ago

RJ, Marisa is right, it could be one of the links on your page. I used to have that problem when I first joined HP but came to learn they don't accept links with contact details, lots of products for sale, subscriptions, and the likes. You can check all the links on your page and removes the ones that are causing the violation.

7. JR Cuevas profile image79
    JR Cuevasposted 9 days ago

Thank you very much everyone.. i'll try to inspect each and every picture in the article.. smile

working