jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Christians in Science: God and the Particle Physici

1. bombadere profile image89
    bombadereposted 8 days ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Christians in Science: God and the Particle Physicist. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 8 days ago in reply to this

Hi there,

Interesting interview.

I think what's missing is a proper introduction. What the hub is about, why you needed to write it. It's your chance to hook your reader and keep them reading.

Otherwise, I have no idea why it hasn't passed. Tweak it a bit and see what happens.

Good luck.

2. Susan SJ profile image82
      Susan SJposted 8 days ago in reply to this

Hey there,
      Interesting review for sure.
      I couldn't find any glitches.
      Maybe you could tweak the title for a little more clarity.

2. Will Apse profile image90
    Will Apseposted 8 days ago

It might be the length of the quotes. If a mod thought they were copy and paste rather than the result of a personal interview, it could be flagged for unoriginality. Looks fine to me.

3. Papillon man profile image90
    Papillon manposted 7 days ago

It looks good to me.  The only thing I can see as a possible improvement would be to separate the last paragraph into a conclusion section, and possibly add to that section some other concluding or summarizing thoughts about how Aron has successfully integrated his faith and his vocation into his life.

working