jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Using HP earning Program & Adsense payouts

1. Kain 360 profile image89
    Kain 360posted 9 days ago

I know there's no precise number, but how many views do you think you'd have to get per day on the HubPages earning program to reach Google Adsense payout every month? I remember getting a check from Adsense the same month as a HP payment back in 2011 when I was writing hardcore and getting significant amounts of traffic.

I'm wondering how many hubbers reach Adsense payout every month even though they use HP program? I'm assuming you'd need an astronomical amount of views per day like 10,000 - 15,000.

1. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 9 days ago in reply to this

If you are using the HP ad program, your Adsense payments are miniscule and barely worth counting  unless you have your own site/s as well. I recently switched to Adsense only and am very happy smile

2. NateB11 profile image92
      NateB11posted 9 days ago in reply to this

Not that I make enough to tell you for certain, but judging from what I do make, a rough estimate, I would think it's possible with about 12,500 views a day. I could be wrong, but that seems possible to me.

2. theraggededge profile image95
    theraggededgeposted 9 days ago

It's my understanding that Adsense earnings are dependent upon clicks not views. When you opt for the HP ad program, there are fewer Adsense adverts on your hubs. When you switch to direct Adsense, there are more.

1. Kain 360 profile image89
      Kain 360posted 9 days ago in reply to this

Yes, which is why I use the HP program instead of adsense primarily. I feel like using adsense is a bit more of a gamble on here for me.

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image92
        TIMETRAVELER2posted 9 days ago in reply to this

Depends on what you're writing about and how well you write it.

working