jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

About my article"Workers income correlation with economic results"

1. profile image57
    mzilberingposted 2 months ago

One of the problems awaiting its decision is inequality in income and  economic insecurity.
    My article"Workers income correlation with economic results"can be of help in deciding this problem.
    This article was published by Goarticles.com and has been recently removed,because this company
    was clossed.The content of this article is original.I think it is a very important work,which should be
    read by the public.So I ask you not to delay its publication.

Michael Zilbering

1. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 2 months ago in reply to this

It's not up to us. Your article has to pass the quality assessment process just like all ours have to. No-one gets special treatment.

2. Jesse Drzal profile image87
    Jesse Drzalposted 2 months ago

What in gods name is going on in here today.

1. NateB11 profile image93
      NateB11posted 2 months ago in reply to this

Yeah, there's been a lot of off the wall posts and even some left field comments.

3. Marisa Wright profile image94
    Marisa Wrightposted 2 months ago

Michael, you should check to see whether the article has been published elsewhere online.

HubPages' rules state that you cannot publish an article here if it is already published anywhere else on the internet. 

You published this on GoArticles.com, which was an "article directory".   An article directory is a place where you post articles so that bloggers and website owners can copy them for use on their own sites.  Therefore if the site was working properly, your article should have been published and republished many times across multiple sites. 

You can find out whether that happened by taking the first line of your article and pasting it into Google.  If the article has been copied, then you won't be able to post it on HubPages unless you get all those copies removed.

HubPages is not an article directory.   Here, we publish articles for readers to read, and we don't want them to be copied (although they often are).

working