jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

AdSense Ads

1. tomsmithnow profile image81
    tomsmithnowposted 4 weeks ago

I'm confused. Can I get some help please? I am now completely connected to AdSense, but now what? Am I supposed to place ads on each article page within HubPages? I attempted to do this, not knowing what I'm doing, by applying a code from an ad in the body of one of my articles and it did not work, said invalid. Help please!

1. NateB11 profile image94
      NateB11posted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

Once your Adsense is activated here, then HP does the rest, puts the ads on your articles. You don't have to have done anything but activate your Adsense in your HP account.

2. tomsmithnow profile image81
    tomsmithnowposted 4 weeks ago

Thank you for answering, Nathan! I thought that might be the case after trying to look into further. Thank you for clarifying this for me.

1. NateB11 profile image94
      NateB11posted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

No problem.

3. Terrielynn1 profile image87
    Terrielynn1posted 4 weeks ago

they do all the work. but you can into into adsense reports and choose what adds you want on different nieche sites once they are moved and adds that show on hub pages. I just adjusted a few of mine because they weren't apropriate for a couple of my topics. you go there through the settings page and click reports.

4. Terrielynn1 profile image87
    Terrielynn1posted 4 weeks ago

ops, when you are on the adsense page then go to ads and blocking. if you want to only allow certain types of ads.

1. tomsmithnow profile image81
      tomsmithnowposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

Thank you for answering, Terrie Lynn. I went into Adsense to block some ads. Thank you for letting me know!

working