jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Guide for archiving your tweets in Twitter

1. Sakthivel Shan profile image79
    Sakthivel Shanposted 4 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Guide for archiving your tweets in Twitter (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

Hi there,

This is going to sound really harsh, the whole first part of your article should be deleted. It should begin at the sub-title 'Twitter Archive'. Everything that goes before is completely irrelevant. No-one needs a history of social media. Facebook has no place in your article. No-one looking for your title needs to be told what Twitter is. They already know.

By the way, Twitter is *not* written in 'bird language'. The only thing birdlike about it is its name and the name of the posts made, 'tweets'.

Put your title into title case (Google it).

Fix your grammar.

Improve the quality of the screenshots.

Remove the star ratings capsule - that's only for recipes.

The poll is unnecessary because it isn't related to the title.

Hope that helps.

1. Sakthivel Shan profile image79
        Sakthivel Shanposted 3 weeks ago in reply to this

Hi There,

Thanks for your review. I have edited the hub as per your suggestion. I have removed the unwanted content on Social Media and kept clear screenshots now. I have modified the poll to be more relevant and removed the star rating capsule. Still, my article is not published and featured. I am still confused on what went wrong.

Thanks

2. Beth Eaglescliffe profile image92
    Beth Eaglescliffeposted 3 weeks ago

I agree with comments made by theraggededge. Twitter is not written in bird language.

As a native English speaker, I stopped reading your article after the first sentence because your comment about a bird-like language is so ridiculous. This may sound harsh, but it will never pass QAP unless it is written in fluent and coherent English and at the moment it is not.

working