Input/issues regarding Safari Beta Testing (iPhone)

1. Fishin' Cricket profile image86
    Fishin' Cricketposted 7 years ago

I use an iPhone (Safari) most of the time on here, and I want to say I am impressed.  Most forums and websites I am on don't let me see and do as much from my phone.  Kudos, developers!

I wanted to mention a few things for the site developer..  Dunno if it helps or not.

Just thought I would mention that the hub rate buttons give me the option to rate hubs over and over again..  Dunno if that is a safari malfunction or an iPhone quirk,, dunno if it's actually reporting the repeat rates (doesn't seem to effect the hub's score..  I tried it out on Froggy's hub), dunno if it even worth mentioning...

But I felt guilty rating my own hub more than once, and thought the developers might like to know..

Other weird quirks I experience on my phone:

My bookmarks function doesn't show me my bookmarks..  LOL (this one may be user error)

I can't post comments on hubs from my phone (thought I can post in the forum, as I am now)

I haven't found any problems with the beta testing version of the hub editor, but I have only written one hub with it (the one that is currently a hubnugget nominee), and going back later to insert the links (iPhone can't cut and paste.. Yet) has convinced me to publish from my PC or laptop instead..

Thanks for taking the time to read this, please let me know if your developers don't want my input..  smile

1. larryfreeman profile image84
      larryfreemanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi Fishin' Cricket,

Thanks very much for the feedback!  :-)

I'll check out the issues on Monday and report back on this thread what I find.

2. B.T. Evilpants profile image59
    B.T. Evilpantsposted 7 years ago

I noticed that with my Android phone, I can do almost anything on hubpages that I can do with my computer. The one thing I can't do, is post comments to hubs. Sadly, that's one of the few things I really wanted to do with this phone.