jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Effective Prayers on Deliverance From Witchcraft Bi

1. deliveryourself profile image60
    deliveryourselfposted 3 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Effective Prayers on Deliverance From Witchcraft Birds. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Sunday Juma profile image77
    Sunday Jumaposted 3 weeks ago

Hi, check your grammar. Also the Facebook link might be seen as self promotion check hub guidelines.

deliveryourselfposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

Okay. Thank you so much

3. pen promulgates profile image80
    pen promulgatesposted 3 weeks ago

Hi. Your thoughts draw attention, but grammar loses it. For Instance, in the second paragraph itself, I found many errors. To name them:
    1) It should be 'A bird that shows' not 'a bird that show'
    2) It should be I do not know. You wrote it I do not no
    3) 'Each time we see it then,' you start with present tense verb then switch to past tense and then future. That's incorrect construction.
    Correct form is:
    Each time we saw it, we were very happy because we knew the bird would not only show us the lost road but would follow us to the the nearest hut. Wow! what a blessed memory.
    Use apps like Grammarly or hemming way to check grammar mistakes. They don't help entirely, but they help plenty.
    Good luck smile

I always enjoy your maturity. Thanks again

4. FatFreddysCat profile image94
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 weeks ago

You're obviously not a native English speaker. The grammar is awkward throughout.

Just one example, "I was privileged to lose my father when I was a little boy"  - how is that a "privilege?"

The entire Hub appears to be a sales pitch for the book in the Amazon capsule at the bottom (which was also written by you). That might be considered a "self promotional" no-no. (The link to your Facebook probably isn't helping either.)

... also, no offense, but for most readers the whole idea of this article is kinda "out there." Birds are connected to evil spirits/witchcraft? Seriously? I thought they were just birds...but hey, if that's what you believe, good on ya, I guess.  (shrugs)

Thank you. I got it

working