jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Analytics for multiple Hub Profiles?

1. Time Management profile image61
    Time Managementposted 7 years ago

Anyone have multiple profiles on hubPages and have success setting up a separate website profile in Analytics? Is it possible, can it be done? If yes, please tell me how because I can't figure it out. I was hoping I could separate the tracking for each profile...

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Have you tried setting up separate reports that track the URLs from the various accounts?  That's the first option that came to mind.

3. Time Management profile image61

I tried adding a new website profile (under Analytics Settings). Then it asks you to add a profile for a new or existing domain. I chose existing since I already have one with HubPages - is that wrong? I then set up a new profile that way, got my tracking ID, but it's not working. I've done this before (set up new analytics tracking), just can't get it to work this time.

4. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Since I don't have multiple HubPages accounts, I can't really debug the situation, but I'm guessing that to Analytics, they just see HubPages as HubPages and that's why it's not working on your end.

But what I said was that if you use URL channels, you can make reports to separate performance on one account from another.

5. Time Management profile image61

Some how (don't ask me how) I got it working! So that's a good thing. Thanks for trying though...

working