jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Acrylic or Polycarbonate...what's the difference??

1. Ro Carter-Wilson profile image61
    Ro Carter-Wilsonposted 3 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Acrylic or Polycarbonate...what's the difference?? (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? I've taken several passes at editing it for appropriateness, but just can't seem to crack the code. I'd appreciate any guidance you can provide. Thanks so much!

1. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 3 weeks ago in reply to this

Cracking the code is simple, and I (or someone else) might have mentioned this previously - the things preventing approval are the commercial links and pixelated images big_smile

2. Will Apse profile image90
    Will Apseposted 3 weeks ago

The profile:

Asked what she does professionally, Rochelle Carter-Wilson, Digital Content Strategist says, “I write. I get paid to make things up.”

This is bound to cause irritation.

1. melbel profile image93
      melbelposted 3 weeks ago in reply to this

Uh yeah, don't make things up. That's not what writing fact-based articles is about.

3. paperfacets profile image88
    paperfacetsposted 3 weeks ago

Study the content on the HPages site. I think you might try reassessing your digital content strategy for HPs and come up with a different subject. Something less technical that showcases your personal interests or expertise.

1. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 3 weeks ago in reply to this

The hubber has been trying to get this article featured for weeks. They are keen to promote their plastics website.

working