jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Where Do You Put You Tube Videos

1. CatherineGiordano profile image89
    CatherineGiordanoposted 3 weeks ago

I it OK to intersperse videos throughout the hub or is it better to pick just one and put it at the end? I usually just put one at the end because I'm afraid the reader will never come back (especially since videos are on a reel, and after they view the one you wanted your readers to see, another video will start.) Sometimes I feel like I have to put the video in the middle of a hub because it explains the point I am making in a particular capsule. I do so reluctantly.  What do you think?

2. Matthew Hotaling profile image80
    Matthew Hotalingposted 3 weeks ago

I always put them in for whatever it applies to in the hub. So if I have a top 5 list, I put a video in for each rank. I also put an honorable mention vid at the end if it applies.

1. CatherineGiordano profile image89
      CatherineGiordanoposted 3 weeks ago in reply to this

Thanks that makes sense. But does it matter if people wander away from my hub?

3. Thelma Alberts profile image84
    Thelma Albertsposted 3 weeks ago

I mostly put the videos at the end of the hub but if it is my own I put it in the middle of the hub or where it suits.

4. Marisa Wright profile image94
    Marisa Wrightposted 3 weeks ago

I try to always have one video at the end, but if I can find more, I place them within the Hub where they're relevant.

People can view the video without leaving your Hub, so it doesn't worry me.

working