I'd like feedback on my Hub: 6 Ways You Are Ruining Your Life Which You Will Reg

1. sonichetna profile image62
    sonichetnaposted 3 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Despite making the necessary changes my hub didn't pass the QAP. Will you please give feedback on my Hub 6 Ways You Are Ruining Your Life Which You Will Regret It Later. (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 3 weeks ago in reply to this

Hi there,

Your title needs fixing. First of all is it a title that people are searching for? Type it into Google and see what other articles come up.

Secondly, the title is grammatically incorrect. Why don't you just stick to "6 Ways You Are Ruining Your Life"?

Personally I tend to think that positive is always preferable to negative, so "Six Ways to Improve Your Life". Or "6 Ways To make Life Better"

Remove the profanity. It's unnecessary and doesn't make you look cool.

Try not to sound so bossy in your writing. It reads like a nagging parent smile

"Getting out of your comfort zone" doesn't mean what you say it does. It means doing something you are afraid of doing. Something that even the thought of doing makes you uncomfortable.

"Every other folk is leaving such a monotonous routine." Check your grammar thoroughly. For example, that sentence should be "Everyone else is living a monotonous life." Or do you mean 'leaving' as in making changes? I am not sure because it's an 'orphan' sentence which is unconnected to the previous or following one.

'Death bed', not 'dead bed'.

'Hoax of daily living'? What does that mean?

Go easy on the semi-colons. Know what they are for and why you are using them. There's no need for a semi-colon in this sentence: "We all are good starters; but when it comes to finishing any task/goal..." It should be a comma. A semi-colon is used when you have a sentence that could be split into two. The two halves are fully-formed mini-sentences with a subject/object/verb. "I live with my mother; my father lives with my sister." Not a great example, but all I could think of smile

There are a lot of grammatical errors throughout the article. Try to find someone who can proofread it for you.

I'm sure you can turn this into a good article with some work.

Hope that helps.

2. sonichetna profile image62
    sonichetnaposted 3 weeks ago

Hi,

I genuinely thank you for correcting the grammatical blunders, punctuation, spelling mistakes and of course the title. That was helpful. smile

Now before publishing this article again I will make sure that it is error free.

Thank you for your time. smile

working