I'd like feedback on my Hub: Benefits of Healthy Breakfast

1. tom10love profile image58
    tom10loveposted 3 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Benefits of Healthy Breakfast (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Rupert Taylor profile image96
    Rupert Taylorposted 3 weeks ago

There are several issues that I can see.

Your images are not sourced properly. They have to be creative commons/public domain images for use on HP.

Perhaps, it's just me, but I don't like articles that start out asking a bunch of questions. Our job here is to write informative, fact-rich articles that offer solutions or knowledge, not to pose questions.

Your use of English is a bit suspect. Here's your first paragraph with suggestions in brackets.

"Are you looking for some nutritious (and) delicious breakfast (ideas) to spice up your day? Do you know that breakfast plays an important role in your daily life? (I think we all know that) Do you have a habit of skipping your (your is unnecessary) breakfast daily? We love fast foods like Pastries, Burger (s), and Sugar (should not be capitalized) coated eggs,(I've never heard of sugar-coated eggs) ..."

Also, you've chosen to write in a field that is over-saturated on the Internet. There are millions of nutrition-related websites. How is your article going to stand out from the noise?

working