jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: 5 Exercises That Will Get You Fit In Few Weeks

1. SahilShivam profile image61
    SahilShivamposted 6 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub 5  Exercises That Will Get You Fit In Few Weeks. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Jeremy Gill profile image87
      Jeremy Gillposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

Did you remove the article? Your link to it is only bringing a "page not found" message.

SahilShivamposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

No I haven't removed

1. Jeremy Gill profile image87
          Jeremy Gillposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

Link works for me now. Here's my ideas:
          1) That first image is showing a lot of skin on the woman. Might be a good idea to switch it out.
          2) Avoid cussing in your writing.
          3) Proofread. You have a *lot* of grammar/spelling errors to correct.

Nonetheless, you did break up the text with photos, videos, and bullet points, so well done there. Maybe put another picture near the beginning. Best of luck!

2. pen promulgates profile image79
    pen promulgatesposted 6 weeks ago

Hey Sahil
    Welcome to Hubpages
    Here is what you need to correct
    1) images
    You cannot use such images.
    Use images that have 'cco' domain (meaning permission to use). You can use images from websites like pexels and pixabay.
    2) grammar and punctuation issues:
    In the first paragraph itself, you have written 'Bad eating behaviours includes behaviour like eating very quickly,eating only few food that person likes,lots of sugar,alcoholic behaviour & the everyones favorite junk food.' put spaces after the comma (there should always be a space after comma and period)
    I believe you missed the apostrophe ' s' in everyone. It should be everyone' s you wrote 'everyones.' in any case it doesn't sound suitable. It is better to use apostrophe when there is ownership or possession like Sahil's book, Sahil's attitude etc. The better way to write is favorite junk food of everyone.
    The entire article has incorrect Comma spacing.
    3) Sentence construction
    Please write sentence that are easy to read
    For example, you wrote 'I am not saying eat this don't eat this because everyone likes food that brings water in their mouth,I do like it.'
    It's poorly written. Plz change.
    4) Agreement of the subject:
    You wrote, 'When you wake up your stomach is empty for long hours so when you don't provide them food body starts storing fat for next situation.' you say 'your stomach' then you substitute stomach with they later, singular noun must use singular substitutes. Use 'it' or use 'stomachs' in the beginning.
    5) spelling mistakes: you wrote lazyness for laziness.
    Please Ur apps like Grammarly or Hemingway to correct most of the errors in your writing.

I lost interest after reading the first three paragraphs. Work on the suggestions Plz. Hope these help. Good luck.

1. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 6 weeks ago in reply to this

Hey Pen, just wanted to point out... it's not 'cco domain'. It's 'published under a CC (Creative Commons) license'. This means that the owner of the photo allows use of the photo under certain conditions. These conditions need to be checked each time because some restrict image use to non-commercial sites, thus they wouldn't be appropriate for a hub unless it was not displaying ads.

Alternatively, images published in the Public Domain, meaning that there is no copyright on the image at all, usually, but not always, because of the age of the image.

The third useful suggestion, of course, is to use your own photos.

thank you for your suggestions ma'am

2. SahilShivam profile image61

thank you I am trying my best

3. SahilShivam profile image61

thank you Pen Promulgates for showing my mistakes I am correcting it soon

4. SahilShivam profile image61

thank you I am trying to correct  my mistakes