I'd like feedback on my Hub: Revolution Will Be Digitalized: How Digital Transfo

1. Valentine Ferrari profile image60
    Valentine Ferrariposted 2 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Revolution Will Be Digitalized: How Digital Transformation Affects Businesses? (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

Yay, you did it!

There's nothing much wrong with the article, format-wise, that I can see.

You must make sure your images have the correct source added to the capsule, and that they are legal-to-use. Can't take them off a Google search. https://hubpageshelp.com/media/Learning … -image-use

As far as the content goes... well, haven't we read all this before? There's nothing new there. Companies involved in the 'digital revolution' are already doing it. The Internet of Things has been around for years and is well-documented. What new information are you offering? It follows then, who is this aimed at? Who is your target audience?

The title could do with tightening up. It needs to be something that people are searching for.

Having said all that, I can't see why it hasn't passed QAP. Try working on the title and make sure your images are CC licensed or in the Public Domain.

1. Valentine Ferrari profile image60
        Valentine Ferrariposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

Thank you so much! I'll correct and see if it passes now.

working