I'd like feedback on my Hub: Music- The Amazing World Of Peace.

1. Rachu Murali profile image66
    Rachu Muraliposted 2 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Music- The Amazing World Of Peace. (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Jeremy Gill profile image88
      Jeremy Gillposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

Hate to be negative, but this Hub is a long way from passing the QAP. Here are suggestions:

1) Reword awkwardly-worded sentences, and watch out for run-ons. "Medically, music has proven that music is the sort of listening therapy for soothing the brain and its various parts, to make exit from all forms of unwanted mental disturbance, so we have the greatest ways to enter into the world of music and enjoy the existence of the happiness and make happiness double"

That sentence needs some breath, man.

2) Proofread. Some commas would really help.

3) Break up the writing. This Hub is literally only text with nothing to divide it. The pictures at the end need to be inserted throughout the article. Videos, tables, and polls can help too.

4) Find more to talk about. This is an awfully short Hub. Strive for at least 700 words, preferably more.

To become featured, you'll have to rewrite most of this Hub, but it's possible with enough effort. Best of luck.

working