jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (9 posts)

Milestone Reached: 2,500 views across 22 articles.

1. Ivan Hernandez profile image82
    Ivan Hernandezposted 2 weeks ago

I have more than 2,500 views across 22 articles. Is that good for a beginner like me?

1. Jeremy Gill profile image90
      Jeremy Gillposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

Yes, that's respectable, well done. But try not to compare yourself to other authors. Even if every other Hubber who'd been here as long as you had received more views, that wouldn't diminish your work.

Are you in AdSense yet? Being accepted there was when I really began feeling recognized for my Hubs, as they started providing financial gain, if only minute amounts initially.

Ivan Hernandezposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

I started getting into Adsense late last year, but didn't start getting into the ad program until late last month. I made just over <snipped> from that program.

2. Terrielynn1 profile image87
      Terrielynn1posted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

Your milestones are great. we are all hiting milestones by writing and helping others. maybe you should focus less on them and it would help you focus more on your articles. Please dom't take offence but you might be posting on forums too much. I thought the purpose of it was for asking for help or questions. You can set your profile so that anyone can go there and see all the tings you have accomplished. Well done and keep it up.

I'm sorry. I'm having writer's block.

1. Terrielynn1 profile image87
          Terrielynn1posted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

I saw all your accomplishments on your profile you are doing well. Maybe think about something you are passionate about or really interest you.

As I said, I can't think of anything. I have consistency issues.

3. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

Great first step! Here's to many more. smile

Thank you.

working