jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Spiderman:Homecoming-More you expect less is on off

1. Suramya Vyas profile image68
    Suramya Vyasposted 11 days ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Spiderman:Homecoming-More you expect less is on offer (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Rupert Taylor profile image96
    Rupert Taylorposted 11 days ago

You've chosen to write in a field that has some gigantic competition - Rotten Tomatoes and IMDB suck up most of the oxygen in the movie review field. How are you going to attract readers against them? I don't think you are.

There's an error right at the get-go. It's Marisa Tomei not Marrissa Tommy.

There are punctuation errors "Peter Parker is a 15 year old boy (should be 15-year-old) who lives with his Aunt May( by far the youngest aunt in the history of all Spiderman movies) (should be a space after May and no space before by)... There are other grammar/punctuation mistakes.

Your article should contain at least one good quality legal-to-use image.

Your article is too short. HP likes between 1,000 and 1,500 words.

You need to spend some time at the Learning Center here https://hubpageshelp.com/

1. Jeremy Gill profile image90
      Jeremy Gillposted 11 days ago in reply to this

I second Rupert's points. Additionally, I'd reword the awkward title of the Hub.

2. Suramya Vyas profile image68
      Suramya Vyasposted 11 days ago in reply to this

Thanks a lot for your thoughts

3. earner profile image86
    earnerposted 11 days ago

I'll just review your title.... I have ABSOLUTELY no idea what that is/means .... at all.

4. Suramya Vyas profile image68
    Suramya Vyasposted 11 days ago

I have tries to inculcate most of the things in the article
    But my opinions are honest and I just speak what the public views are about a movie .

1. greenmind profile image92
      greenmindposted 11 days ago in reply to this

Hi -- this review is word-for-word from your blogspot blog, which is a big no-no on HubPages. You can read about duplicate content in the FAQ.

working