jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (16 posts)

How do I write perfect articles?

1. Ivan Hernandez profile image83
    Ivan Hernandezposted 9 days ago

I want to write a perfect article. How do I do it? It is impossible. If you've read my articles, I have written some half-decent to decent articles. How do I do it? How do I write an article that'll bring in close to 1000 views per week?

1. Jesse Drzal profile image87
      Jesse Drzalposted 9 days ago in reply to this

You have already been told by over a dozen different people on multiple threads over the course of weeks..go back and study those threads because it has all been covered there. There is just nothing more for us to give you.

Ivan Hernandezposted 9 days ago in reply to this

I'm not a good student of threads. DON'T YOU GET IT!! I'm a failure.

1. theraggededge profile image95
          theraggededgeposted 9 days ago in reply to this

So even if a kind hubber goes through it all and tells you again.... you won't take any notice? So we are wasting our time?

You have to stop this, Ivan. Take a break from HubPages for a week and then see if it's still somewhere you want to hang out.

No!!! YOU ARE NOT WASTING YOUR TIME!! DON'T SAY THAT!!!!

2. Ivan Hernandez profile image83

BTW, That's not very helpful advice. On my next survey, I'll make a note of everything that has ever happened.

1. greenmind profile image90
          greenmindposted 9 days ago in reply to this

Perfect is the enemy of the good, Ivan.

2. sallybea profile image97
      sallybeaposted 9 days ago in reply to this

Visit the learning centre http://hubpages.com/faq/ and stop worrying about whether you are a success or failure here.  It is irrelevant and simply does not matter.  Concern yourself with traffic from Google and not writers on HubPages, these should not be the focus of your attention.

3. Sherry Hewins profile image96
      Sherry Hewinsposted 9 days ago in reply to this

If we knew that, we'd all be doing it.

2. pen promulgates profile image80
    pen promulgatesposted 9 days ago

Ivan, you have been doing great. Your articles are also getting moved to vertical sites. I guess you undermine your capabilities and talent. Do not overthink, everything will be okay!

3. Mamerto profile image84
    Mamertoposted 8 days ago

Actually there is no perfect article, yet consider your article to be perfect if you really love what you are doing. Frankly one month is nearing to pass and I'm yet to hit 1000 views. But who cares! My mind is as free as f**k when I write, and together with Church Sunday Mass, Martial arts, toy and knife collection, writing is my life.

Ivan Hernandezposted 8 days ago in reply to this

thanks, mamerto. that makes me feel better about myself.

4. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 8 days ago

It seems like you need to find social support in your life.  Please speak to people around you about this.  A website is not a place where you will find unconditional positive support.

If you have questions about writing hubs we will help.  But you real life issues need to be expressed to real people, in person or perhaps from a help line.  Trying to deal with them here is just getting in the way of doing what you really need to do.

Ivan Hernandezposted 8 days ago in reply to this

i do have social support, but most of it is on social media. i dont get help from outside sources, because of the fear of being judged.

1. psycheskinner profile image80
        psycheskinnerposted 8 days ago in reply to this

I would gently suggest that you need to work on that.  Online support is somewhat uncertain and can only take you so far.  You might want to try a help line, or a local group relating to one of your hobbies, to help build some in person support.  It can be difficult but it will be worth it if you persist.

5. Coffeequeeen profile image86
    Coffeequeeenposted 8 days ago

Well as Sherry said, if we knew the answer to that we'd all be doing it.  I've read some of your hubs and they are very good.

working