jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Google Adsense for Search Google Adsense for Domain and Mobil

1. lindagoffigan profile image60
    lindagoffiganposted 7 years ago

I  need help  getting my google adsense account for search, domain and mobile to start providing data.  What do I have to do to get these adsense accounts working.  So far the only adsense account that is working is google adsense for content.  It is getting to be frustrating seeing no data availabe with data only available for google adsense for content.  Ryan or Mr. Deeds can you provide help.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

You can't use Google for search, domain or mobile here. If that is what you are asking.

Domain is only for use on your own parked domains. I don't really know about the others.

1. BaliMermaid profile image60
      BaliMermaidposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for this information. I have tried to find out if any Adsense options other than for Content were possible and had not successfully uncovered the information.

3. lindagoffigan profile image60
    lindagoffiganposted 7 years ago

Thank you Uninvited Writer for your prompt response.  Now about the Google Adsense for Domain, could your blogger account be used.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

No, I believe it is only for parked domains. That is domains you own but are not using...not too clear on that. But I'm quite sure you can't use it on your Blogger account.

working