jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

I forgive Google!!!! I'm So Excited...

1. marisuewrites profile image60
    marisuewritesposted 8 years ago

Some of you might remember that I wrote a hub about Google de-ranking my partnershipinparenting.com site...I'm back up!!!   to a 2!!!   that's good, maybe I'll soon get the 4 back....hey, I have FAITH!!!   and I'm working hard on it too....

C E L E B R A T E!!! with me....yeaaa! smile

2. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Yeaaa! smile

3. marisuewrites profile image60

well, i just pulled it up and it was a 0 again...so i guess it depends on which google is "on duty" at the moment....LOL  but, I checked it several times today and got the 2, now why would it be  0 again????  god, maybe I don't forgive Google....hhahaha this is NUTS.

4. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

It is smile Do you by chance sell links?

5. marisuewrites profile image60

no....

6. marisuewrites profile image60

well   I have one text link...on pip, I know google doesn't like that but just cuz they're jealous and one text link?  surely that wdn't do it..

7. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

idk, I've heard they are lowering PR for the sites that sell links... It does not affect search results ranking though, only display PR...

8. marisuewrites profile image60

Oh, well...they are a fussy god...LOL   that could make a difference, but you know, a person should be able to make money on their website in a variety of ways and if google adsense is on there, they should be satisfied.  Not that they listen to lowly me.

I know some people take google adsense off and just use other affiliate types  I wonder what is best...

9. sheenarobins profile image80
    sheenarobinsposted 8 years ago

good for you, Marisue. Yehey!

10. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Not that I would argue with you - cause I agree, but they do have their own interest in this...

As for trying other programs - you never know before you try smile

11. SweetiePie profile image85
    SweetiePieposted 8 years ago

Hi Marisue,

I feel your frustration.  My site has random rankings on the search engines each time I search.  I may have to scrap my little site though because of economic difficulties, which is sad, but I am hoping to buy a new url anyway.

12. mandybeau profile image60
    mandybeauposted 8 years ago

Google, has problems, Issues Google doesn't really know ho to work rankings, so that every morning, a Staff member jumps out of bed runs to the Office ( The quite palatial Office I might add, ) grabs all the Hubs Members names puts them in a giant revolving Barrel pulls out a rating or Rank and thats you. Woo Hoo.
    But Google distrusts, dislikes and will njot let it clients place ads on my site.. However it still does, So who the hell knows How Google works. This girl sure doesn't for starters.

working