jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (12 posts)

I wish I had more time to read other people's hub!

1. sheenarobins profile image67
    sheenarobinsposted 8 years ago

Sometimes I just feel frustrated looking at my mail box. I have like hundreds from HP letting me know that my favorite authors have published a new hub. I ran through them and feel eluded. I want to read them because some authors make me laugh, I learn something and I like reading them. I just don't have enough time.

My bookshelves are full with books waiting for me to devour them. My goodness, I don't wanna die without reading the books I collected. Grrrr....

2. raiderfan profile image52
    raiderfanposted 8 years ago

just have fun!

3. mandybeau profile image56
    mandybeauposted 8 years ago

Same I read my favorites and then mark any off the e mails that I want ot read I usually get round them. Fast reader.

4. cindyvine profile image88
    cindyvineposted 8 years ago

If a hub doesn't grab me in the first paragraph, then don't read to the end.

1. mandybeau profile image56
      mandybeauposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Same there are some Hubs, I have looked at that don't even get that far, and then there are Hubs I have absolutely hated, such as an "Interior design" Hub on Rustic, it was an apparition.
      I do find that the same Hubsters hold my interest, and usually they are the ones that I head for.

2. JamaGenee profile image86
      JamaGeneeposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Same here, which is why I'm thankful the first few lines are included in the notification email.  But about once a week, I do try to make the rounds and read as many hubs as I can, especially those of new fans.

1. agvulpes profile image87
        agvulpesposted 8 years ago in reply to this

*me too,to,two* cool

1. profile image0
          C. C. Riterposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Hi ag, yer two to too funny

5. cindyvine profile image88

If I am pressed for time which I often am, I tend to read hubs written by hubbers who have taken the time to comment on my hubs.  If I have time available, I'll read all and sundry.

6. profile image0
    C. C. Riterposted 8 years ago

I like to read good stuff and it is daunting to make my obligatory rounds to my favorite hubbers. It's tougher still as the fan base grows and more quality hubbers join. I just do the best that I can and have a great time with it all. I love you all so very much. Have a great Mother's Day ladies.

7. cindyvine profile image88

Thanks CC!  And we love you too!

8. darkside profile image81
    darksideposted 8 years ago

With the exception of my How To Hub hubs, I don't write for the HP Crowd. I'm writing for the rest of the world outside this site.

I read very few hubs. First off, the title must grab me. Sometimes for the how they've titled it, but usually because it's about something that interests me. I had to read Me and Sushi (by Misha), because I LOVE sushi.

I do browse through a lot of hubs though, of people who submit them for the article links directory I do (Squoogle.com).

Otherwise, I would not fret or fuss about how many hubs I haven't read. I'm sure there are plenty of quality hubs to last a person 10 life times of reading.

working