jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

Seeing Drafts

1. Dunbar Green profile image82
    Dunbar Greenposted 3 weeks ago

I have been saving drafts of my articles to my Hub account page before I am ready to publish them. I have noticed that somehow I am getting page views on these articles which are not published, at least I did not hit the publish button nor know I was publishing them if I somehow did. What's up here? Can people look at my unpublished drafts? Who would look at these?

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 3 weeks ago in reply to this

Can you let me know the titles of the articles you are referring to? Your own views are included in your stats, so it's likely that they are from looking at your articles yourself. smile

Dunbar Greenposted 3 weeks ago in reply to this

Okay, that is it. I just educated myself a bit more and read the screen that says no one but me can see my drafts. My bad! I understand now. It's been me vexing myself all along.
        The article is "Words on Words: How Many Do You Know?" but I don't need any more help.
        Thank you most kindly!

How do I remove this request before I vex others as well?

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
            Christy Kirwanposted 3 weeks ago in reply to this

I can delete this thread if you'd like, but it may also help other users with the exact same question if left up. I'll leave it up to you.

Leave it up, please. I just didn't want to keep soliciting answers.
              Thanks and Happy Day,
              Dunbar

working