Hub Exchange

1. 0
    MakeHimKnown94posted 7 years ago

Okay, here's the deal. I'm a newbie on here, and I'd like to know if YOU think I have potential! Of course, I'll check out one of your hubs in exchange... thus the oh-so-original title (yes, that was sarcasm).

So post it wink

2. packerpack profile image60
    packerpackposted 7 years ago

Just now I went through your Hubs. Whether or not you have potential is supposed to be judged by no one else but you yourself. We can just give you some input and help you. Here are some from me;

I liked the topics chosen but I felt that you are falling  short of contents in almost all of your Hubs especially in "Teen Religion 2009" and "Who is Jesus and Why is He Such a Big Deal?".

Improve the way you arrange your capsules.

Increase the number of tags that you add. They are important but do not over stuff them.

These things will improve with the time that you spend here. We are all learning here.

All the best

3. frogdropping profile image84
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

Pretty much echo packer. Break the paragraphs - add in capsules, pictures etc. Look around hubpages at other hubbers' pages. You'll soon get the idea. Long lengthy paragraphs are better broken up, but should retain the flow. I only checked though your hubs BTW. I didn't get stuck into any particular hub.

Good luck, welcome to hubpages and happy hubbing smile