jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: Healthy Juice Recipe

1. pallavirao profile image61
    pallaviraoposted 2 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Healthy Juice Recipe (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Jeremy Gill profile image88
      Jeremy Gillposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

Here are my suggestions:
      1) Reword awkward sentences like "It energizes you for the day like how."
      2) Insert more pictures, make the half-width one full-width, and put one near the top; currently it takes awhile to get to a photo, which could turn away readers.
      3) Insert more information into your Hub, it's too short. Strive for at least 700 words, preferably more. I'd recommend talking about the taste in greater detail.
      4) You (or someone) rated the product as one star, which isn't a good sign for a Hub that says nothing but positive things about it..
      5) Be more clear about what type of juice you're discussing, and change your title to reflect this.

Best of luck.

1. pallavirao profile image61
        pallaviraoposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

Aaah, incorporating all the changes you mentioned.
        Shall keep a note of them all. I have to remember this isn't my personal blog but an article for all to consume.
        Thanks, Jeremy.

2. pen promulgates profile image81
    pen promulgatesposted 2 weeks ago

While reading, I mistakenly gave that low rating and could not undo it.
    But Jeremy has a point, anyone who rates it in error will impact your article.
    I am not an expert in reviewing recipes, so I didn't highlight the observations.

working