I'd like feedback on my article: How To Accept Compliments

1. pallavirao profile image59
    pallaviraoposted 2 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,
    I thought I made the required changes, yet it has not qualified. Please help. Again.
    I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article How To Accept Compliments (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Rupert Taylor profile image94
    Rupert Taylorposted 2 weeks ago

I've got a thing about this focus on body shape - slim, sexy etc.etc.etc. Probably because I'm an old guy with a bit of a beer belly. It's the content of your character that matters not how good you look in the little black dress. End of rant.

Numerous punctuation issues. Commas appearing where they shouldn't. Exclamation points should only be attached to expostulations such as Bang!

Lots of sentences that aren't sentences - subject, verb, object always works well.

HP is looking for informative articles written in a magazine style. This piece reads more like a blog.

1. pallavirao profile image59
      pallaviraoposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

Hey Rupert,
      Thanks a ton. Yes, I have worked on the punctuations now and also on the extra unnecessary exclamation marks.  I guess you are bang on when you say it looks more like a blog and less an article.
      I hope my next attempt is the final one.

working