jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: Hot Yoga : Fab or Dab?

1. Tanya Campbell profile image62
    Tanya Campbellposted 2 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Hot Yoga : Fab or Dab? (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

Tanya Campbellposted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

Is this because of the link to the hot yoga class that I attended?

2. Terrielynn1 profile image80
      Terrielynn1posted 2 weeks ago in reply to this

The issue i see is the link it looks like you are promoting the business. look at capitals and grammer at the same time. the rest of it looks good.

Thanks for your feedback. let's see if removing the link helps. But I thought the link wouldn't matter since they are no follow at this stage.

2. pen promulgates profile image81
    pen promulgatesposted 2 weeks ago

Hi Tanya,

Welcome to Hubpages.

I don't see issues as such for your article to not clear the QAP. In the email you have received, have you been given any reason? It's says a moderator made a following suggestion or something.

However, these might be the reasons

1)  Are your images legal to use? You can only use images that have creative common license from websites like pixabay, Pexels. Other pics cannot be used without permission. You may face a penalty.

2) The outgoing link in the article can be the reason too. (remove the link and submit) however, in a call out at the end, you can cite that website without actually linking it.

3) Your topic might be considered as saturated as there are many articles online so much competition too.

4) Keep the word count to at least 1000 words or more.

Hope these help.
    Good luck.

Thanks for taking the time to write a detailed feedback. I will first try by removing the link and see if this works.

working