I'd like feedback on my article: Travel Asia: Disneyland Hong Kong Resort

1. Sugar Faith profile image62
    Sugar Faithposted 13 days ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Travel Asia: Disneyland Hong Kong Resort (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 13 days ago in reply to this

Hi again, Sugar Faith,

Like I explained before, your hubs aren't going to be approved because your English is not up to the required standard. There is no point continuing to offer up these hubs until you are more proficient.

"Back in my young age i really love watching disney movies. Im sure you too guys, My favorite is "Beauty and a Beast" and Mickey Mouse. Hongkong was my first traveled outside of the Philippines."

"When I was young, I really loved watching Disney movies. I'm sure you did too. My favorites were 'Beauty And The Beast' and 'Mickey Mouse'.

Hong Kong was the first destination I travelled to outside of the Philippines."

Always a capital/upper case I when referring to yourself. Disney is a proper noun and should always be capitalised.

Hong Kong, not Hongkong.

We can't fix every error because there are too many. Go and work on your English, then come back to HubPages and try again.

2. Tanya Campbell profile image62
    Tanya Campbellposted 13 days ago

Hi Sugar Faith,

Your article is really informative but I liked reading it. but there are quite a number of grammatical and spelling errors. I think you should get it checked by someone who is proficient in English.

Thanks!

working