jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Here's a funny joke...

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image93
    DzyMsLizzyposted 9 days ago

A fellow saunters into a bar and sits on a stool.  He watches the bartender doing all kinds of tricks while fixing drinks. 
    The fellow orders a whiskey and soda, and is amazed that the barkeep can toss the ice into the glass over his shoulder; pour the whiskey from well above his head, and squirt in the soda from 5 feet away.
    As he sips his drink, he watches other equally amazing performances, such as juggling the bottles for a 3-ingredient drink, sliding the glass down the counter and running to catch it just before it falls off, and so forth.
    At a lull in the customer demand, he says to the fellow, "I've been watching, and that's quite a show you put on...how on earth do you manage all those tricks?"
    The barkeep says, "I've practiced, but really, everything is so easy for me that it gets boring, so no matter what I'm doing, I have to make it a challenge."
    "Interesting," replies the customer.  "Now, if you have to make everything a challenge, I just have to wonder what..."
    "You naughty boy! I know what you're thinking," the bartender interrupts. " And the answer is, standing up: in a hammock."

1. Venkatachari M profile image83
      Venkatachari Mposted 9 days ago in reply to this

Very funny and entertaining joke. Enjoyed reading it with smiles. Thanks for sharing it.

2. iantoPF profile image88
      iantoPFposted 9 days ago in reply to this

OK, Here's another one especially for you;

A man and woman meet in a bar. After talking and a few drinks they go back to his place. As they walk in she notices that he has a collection of Teddy Bears. All carefully arranged, according to size, on shelves on the wall. She wondered why a man would have a collection of Teddy Bears but she said nothing. Soon they tore their clothes off each other and spent the night in mad, passionate love. The next morning she asked;
      "Well, how was it?"  He answered;
      "Take any prize you want from the bottom shelf."

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image93
        DzyMsLizzyposted 8 days ago in reply to this

Hahaha!  That's below the belt!  (pun or not--take it as you wish)  lol

3. kenneth avery profile image81
      kenneth averyposted 9 days ago in reply to this

LOL, Dzy! I admire your sense of real-life humor.

2. Coffeequeeen profile image87
    Coffeequeeenposted 9 days ago

Lol that's a good joke.  It made me smile!  smile

3. MizBejabbers profile image88
    MizBejabbersposted 8 days ago

Very funny, love jokes. I wonder who comes up with these things.

working