jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

I just finished writing my first two hubs EVER. I would love feedback!

1. sarahspradlin profile image78
    sarahspradlinposted 8 days ago

The first two I wrote were
    "Your Perfect Guide To Finding An Apartment" and "How To Prepare for Becoming a Foster Parent"
    Read that one that sounds more interesting or both. Any advice will help! I appreciate it so much!

1. promisem profile image95
      promisemposted 8 days ago in reply to this

Your apartment guide has a lot of meat. I suggest putting an image at the top of it to create immediate visual interest. You might also create more paragraphs to break up the blocks of text. Otherwise, you're off to a nice start!

sarahspradlinposted 7 days ago in reply to this

Thank you!

2. pen promulgates profile image80
    pen promulgatesposted 8 days ago

Hey Sarah, I read your 'finding an apartment article.' It's really very comprehensive. Fabulous. As you created a discussion forum here. Create a similar one including the link to your article under improve my article section.

Thanks! For some reason I thought we couldn't. I will definitely start doing that!

3. Butterfly67 profile image86
    Butterfly67posted 8 days ago

I read (quickly!) the foster parent article which looks really comprehensive and informative too but I think there are some big chunks of text that need breaking up as they are a bit intimidating to the reader!

Thank you for your feedback!

4. Marie Flint profile image91
    Marie Flintposted 7 days ago

Great topics. Keep up the problem-solving angle, and you WILL eventually make money here!

working