jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

Unable to get Confirmation code

1. vvaleeds profile image60
    vvaleedsposted 6 days ago

I have tried many times to insert my cell number to get a code but couldn't succeed. Can anyone help me please? I have been unable to publish my first ever hub. This is so frustrating.

Thanks

1. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 6 days ago in reply to this

Hi there,

We can't help you, you need to contact HubPages directly team@hubpages.com

Good luck.

2. vvaleeds profile image60

Thanks for your response. I have now contacted the Hubpages team. One more thing. Is there any other way either to publish hubs or change the cell number?

Waleed

3. vvaleeds profile image60

Should I wait for 24 hours and then try with a different cell number? Anyone please!

Waleed

1. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 6 days ago in reply to this

It isn't a matter of life or death here, is it? Be patient and wait until someone from HP gets back to you. It's been so long since I joined, I can't remember the procedure.

4. CYong74 profile image89
    CYong74posted 6 days ago

Such things happen every now and then and it's not necessarily HubPages' fault. Try using other browsers, including phones. If you, give it a day or two. By then, HP should have replied.

5. pen promulgates profile image81
    pen promulgatesposted 5 days ago

Try creating another account with an alternate or new email. They don't ask phone verification every time.

6. vvaleeds profile image60
    vvaleedsposted 5 days ago

I think I'll give it a day or two. Not sure it will work. If it doesn't work then i'll try creating a new account. Thanks to all of you.

1. vvaleeds profile image60
      vvaleedsposted 5 days ago in reply to this

Problem solved now. Hubpages team did it all. No need of any verification at all. Thank you very much for your time. Have a great day.

7. pen promulgates profile image81
    pen promulgatesposted 5 days ago

Welcome to Hubpages. Have a great venture. Clear the boot camp (your first five articles) with glory.
    Good luck.

working