jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: 5 BEST CITIES YOU MUST VISIT

1. bureau5 profile image75
    bureau5posted 8 days ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article 5 BEST CITIES YOU MUST  VISIT (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Jeremy Gill profile image88
      Jeremy Gillposted 8 days ago in reply to this

Here are my suggestions:
      1) Really review your grammar. Make sure words are capitalized properly and spelled correctly. This applies for your summary too.
      2) Put a photo closer to the top. Your article is nothing but text for awhile, which could easily turn away viewers.
      3) Change your first paragraph's Heading. "5 Best Cities That From My Experince I Suggest You Guys To Visit You Will Not Regret It" sounds like a run-on sentence.
      4) The article ends awkwardly, with no closing statements that tie everything together.

Point number one in particular is crucial. With diligent proofreading, and a bit more tweaking, I bet this can become featured. Best of luck.

bureau5posted 8 days ago in reply to this

thanks Jeremy Gill for your notes i will take them into consideration its my first article so far but thanks smile)

2. Butterfly67 profile image84
    Butterfly67posted 8 days ago

Adding to what Jeremy has said (I'm guessing English is your second language) and getting the grammar sorted, I would suggest changing the title to say something like "Five of the Best Cities to Visit in Europe" (or something similar) to make it a bit more specific.

thanks Butterfly67 for your notes i will take them into consideration. yes English is my third language

3. NurseFlood profile image84
    NurseFloodposted 8 days ago

Just a small tip: when you capitalize each letter, it is considered shouting.

Really appreciate your feedback.
      Thank you

working