Referral Success

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 51 discussions (88 posts)
  1. SunSeven profile image63
    SunSevenposted 16 years ago

I wonder how many referrals the Hubbers have managed so far. I have only around 250 so far with a 1000 hubs published by them. Just curious. smile

1. Jerrico Usher profile image56
      Jerrico Usherposted 16 years agoin reply to this

so without telling us your earnings are you doing pretty good earnwise at that point? trying to wrap my head around a decent realistic goal.. that sounds like enough to earn a decent amount right?

SunSevenposted 16 years agoin reply to this

http://hubpages.com/u/156986_f520.jpg

I hope this helps and inspire you to set a decent realistic goal for yourself Jerrico smile
        Best Regards

http://hubpages.com/u/156986_f520.jpg

is that one month or since you signed up consolidated?

thank you for that post, that really does motivate me..!

2. Jerrico Usher profile image56

I wonder who signed me up.. I found this through craigs list in the writer jobs section.. don't suppose I could find out whos link I clicked?

2. Mark Knowles profile image58
    Mark Knowlesposted 16 years ago

I have a reasonable amount of referrals i think. I only started using referrals about a month ago and have 2200 counted, although I have yet to see the estimated earnings reflected in my adsense account smile

1. darkside profile image63
      darksideposted 16 years agoin reply to this

You have had 2200 people sign up to HubPages through your referrals?

3. Mark Knowles profile image58

Ah no, I had 2200 views I guess. I haven't had 2200 people join hubpages, LOL - That would be good huh? I was confusing trackers with referrals - I haven't quite worked out the tracker/referral thing yet - I am not sure I'm making the most of that service.

smile

I was gonna say, you could retire and not write another hub!

Trackers and referrals are the same thing. In a way.

You set up the URL tracker and if someone clicks on it, they are referred.

Or you set up a referral URL and if someone clicks on it they are tracked big_smile

After that there are two things that can happen. Stop by An Introduction To HubPage Referrals to start find out what they are.

SunSevenposted 16 years agoin reply to this

Hi darkside. How well are you doing with referrals? just curious smile

189 sign ups. 496 hubs. And 20x the pageviews I've managed to pull personally.

4. Rudra profile image68
    Rudraposted 16 years ago

none here so far but then i hate these kinda things. they seem MLM to me but could be wrong. i will try them out. whats the best way to do it.

5. Lissie profile image76
    Lissieposted 16 years ago

1200 referrals, 1 sign up and today exactly $1.00 earnt - I 'm on my way - to a cup of coffee!

everybody, don't get too excited for me (like I did for myself) but I just made my first 1.00 on a single click.. ! I'm still in the new phase so this excites me like my whole paycheck at work, all I see when I see the value of that click (be it 22 cents or 1.00+) is the numbers.. I pull out my calculator (windows) and start crunching numbers (just for fun) and it really gets me excited..

I wonder though can someone point me to a good hub on referrel creation, i.e. I want to know the best ways to get people to sign up (I realize tell people link on the web write a hub etc.. but I'm wondering if their is a technique someone found to be very successful to get major sign ups, seems to me that sseven is making the bulk of her money on the hubs of her referrels 300+ is pretty impressive actually.. it would seem if you get alot of writers who love to write under you (signed up under you) and the get a fire lit that you can make good money while they do alot of the real work (link backs promotion writing hubs etc..) any thoughts on this? you got me dam curious.. I'm still intimidated by the creation of a tracker.. dont know why I wonder why do the links not show your token? if you put your referrel link off of hubpages (the one formated witha word i.e. _signup/hub/blah .. how do they know it was you who signed them up or is that ONLY for hub page signups from within the hub page hubers/hubs?

I hate to ask newbie questions but I really need to get my head around this better as it still eludes me a bit.. I read darksides hub on it but it still eludes me.. I got the link to this page concept down cold, easy to do, use it in your hubs or in Instant messages to friends etc.. if I hit the "link to this page" at the bottom of someone elses or my own hub then tell them to use that link to see the hub page then they sign up I get the credit for their sign up correct?

but can someone elaborate on that create your own tracker thing, I get how to make it, but without seeing the _3Q2433 blah looking code int he link I wonder how this works and how it knows its theirs...

6. Marisa Wright profile image86
    Marisa Wrightposted 16 years ago

Lissie,

I'm still struggling with the terminology.  Do you mean 1200 traffic hub views ?

I have nearly 2000 traffic hub views but only 4 sign-ups.

1. Lissie profile image76
      Lissieposted 16 years agoin reply to this

Sorry - traffic hub views - theyve now gone up to 1301 and the revenue is now $1.02 - must go rushing off to plan my spending !

7. Whitney05 profile image81
    Whitney05posted 16 years ago

I've been using the trackers since I started, not really knowing what I was doing. Most of my traffic hub views has come from my default tracker. My total traffic hub views is 6,303, with 3 signups and 4 hubs.

8. embitca profile image84
    embitcaposted 16 years ago

I have 27 sign-ups and 84 hubs created by those referrals. My guess though is that is actually only a couple of people who are making the most of it. I have a lot of sign-ups that aren't showing any hubs made it all, which I think is fairly typical.

For just traffic hub views, it's a little over 10,000.

9. Marisa Wright profile image86
    Marisa Wrightposted 16 years ago

27 signups!  Wow, that's impressive!

10. embitca profile image84

I wish more of them would get off their duffs and start making hubs smile  For one of my trackers, I've had six sign-ups, none of whom have bothered to make any hubs.

11. Mark Knowles profile image58

Since we started this, I have had 2 people sign up and 12 hubs made. Woohoo. I would dearly love to know who they are and help them along, sort of like my babies only not the same at all. And if anyone mentions puppies.....

12. sminut13 profile image62
    sminut13posted 16 years ago

i'm also real confused with the trackers and how to do it that in the end, i gave up you could say. hehe it's def all 0 for me but only 46 for the views or somethin. i'm ok with it, though disappointin at times.

13. profile image0
    helenathegreatposted 16 years ago

I have one sign-up and one hub.  Woohoo!  What I would like to know, though, is in what way do we get paid this hypothetical amount?  Is it... AdSense?  That's the only thing confusing me about this part of HubPages.

14. Mark Knowles profile image58

helena - I think you used the correct word. It's a hypothetical amount, LOL

I think it will show up in your adsense earnings and ebay/amazon sales, but it's just a guesstimate.

15. SunSeven profile image63

http://hubpages.com/u/150919_f520.jpg

I guess I am not doing bad then. I have crossed 1 million referral views. smile

16. darkside profile image63
    darksideposted 16 years ago

That is a fantastic achievement SunSeven!

17. sminut13 profile image62

wow, wat a number. so good. makes me jealous. hehe

18. Whitney05 profile image81
    Whitney05posted 16 years ago

WOW! I wish I had those numbers! ha... I'm now just 9 signups and 10 hubs with a measley 15,471 views.

19. SunSeven profile image63

Thank you friends. The figures have improved a little after the last post. smile Merry Xmas to you all.

20. embitca profile image84

Sunseven, you should totally do a hub on how to get more referrals. That is really stupendous!

21. bloggerdollar profile image73
    bloggerdollarposted 16 years ago

I got here:

1650 views 12sign-ups 25hubs 259 views.
    By the way those hub traffic views represent the number of our ad displays right?? Or is it their total views??

That is a VERY good question.

22. Mark Knowles profile image58

That's s good question bloggerdollar - I was about to ask that.

23. coolbreeze profile image42
    coolbreezeposted 16 years ago

I thought that Views was the # of times your link  has been shown   Not clicked on

I could be wrong but I have been experimenting with the links and if  you cloak them lets say
    they only register clicks. Not views.

The hubs stats are links that were clicked and visited.

But when they are on some of my blogs  and the page loads it counts as a view.

Certainly Paul would know ;-)

24. relache profile image72
    relacheposted 16 years ago

Since the URL tracker page reads  my interpretation has been that hub traffic views represent clicks on links which contain trackers, i.e. the links sent out or created by the Hub author (your own links).  "Hubs" are hubs created by the people who signed up with HubPages after following one of those links, and "hub traffic views" are your referral share of that author's traffic from their published hubs.

token             traffic views     signups     hubs     hub traffic     est. earning

13 trackers    38209               14              46        22176         $61.29

According to my theory, the above would be interpreted as from 13 tracking codes created, those links have received over 38,000 clicks, 14 people signed-up with HubPages, collectively they've created 46 hubs so far, those Hubs have generated just over 22,000 clicks for the referring author, and earnings for the author from these referrals is just over $60.

I'm pretty sure the traffic views are what a persons tracker URL have garnered and the hub traffic is the traffic that the created hubs (of the referred authors) themselves have received.

As my stats shows traffic views = 25444 and hub traffic = 201428.

25. sminut13 profile image62

wow this is real easy to understand relache frm your explanations. thks lots.

26. sminut13 profile image62

wow thks sunseven, this helps me to at least know how much views i need to get an estimate. and wow i really do need lots. thks again so much

27. BrainStorm profile image60
    BrainStormposted 16 years ago

My data..
    3 trackers    295498 visits    97signups    24hubs    5791traffic    $206.98earnings

I think me too not bad..But 4 me the amount shown above is credited to my adsense account.Only a fraction..

only a fraction? explain?

1. BrainStorm profile image60
        BrainStormposted 16 years agoin reply to this

For me its just 30-40% of total earnings of what shown in my refferal page (like that of sunseven posted) is being credited to my adsense account.I had asked Paul, he told that it is due to difference in traffic between hubs. Actually i dint get him fully.I had been using trackers since a month and earnings shown in url trackers page is 206.98$. But my monthly adsesnse revenue is just below 150$. And majority from my blogs.

ah ok, whats strange is my report says I've made .03 but my actual earnings were over 1.03 guess I got lucky.. hehe

2. relache profile image72
      relacheposted 16 years agoin reply to this

Remember, that dollar figure from the URL trackers is HubPages making an estimate of what you MIGHT make from such traffic. 

I'm just going to take a guess here, but IMHO, anyone who says they are earning a fraction of what it says, I'm going to guess it means you are drawing traffic of poor quality.  Your visitors are not really interacting with your Hubs.  It doesn't matter if you have millions of pageviews, you can still earn absolutely nothing if people don't stay on your hubs and decide to click on ads that they feel are helpful/useful to them. 

It's like Captain Picard used to say on Star Trek: The Next Generation: "Engage!"  Are you giving your visitors material that can really engage them?  Or are you just serving up a lot of pages where people look at them quickly and then leave?

1. Mark Knowles profile image58
        Mark Knowlesposted 16 years agoin reply to this

And there was me thinking I would start doing hot pictures of half naked Indian chick hubs instead. big_smile

AndjerricoI knowyour knoat abig fan ofeditingyourstuf butit would be easier toreedandid bempore inclined to anser kwestionsif icould eezier red itit its difficlutiknow butI got a littelost inthese lasttwo posts and I wonder  if u mught askthe questionagin so I could beter understandit and maybe if youbroketh textu p intoparagraphs andth en I could answer the question imtyoping too fast for the computer to catch up and I no its lots of work but it would reely help me to want to help your question is thatOK?  big_smile big_smile big_smile

1. relache profile image72
          relacheposted 16 years agoin reply to this

Remember, if you're going to do that, you'll have to pretend you're a woman too!  (who do those guys think they're fooling anyway?)

Everyone knows hot Indian chicks like photos of other hot Indian chicks.

2. Stacie Naczelnik profile image68
          Stacie Naczelnikposted 16 years agoin reply to this

Exactly.

sigh... maybe I should stay out of here till I can focus.. nobody hears me sad too busy looking at my clothes.. so to speak...

3. Jerrico Usher profile image56

Mark you crack me up! love it.. ask away I'm open (throw the ball!) hehe.. sorry I havent slept in 24 hours.. im motivated to finish this infomercial and hangover hub.. im pretty burned out on both topics but I wont go to bed without publishin them

2. Jerrico Usher profile image56

Love the engage comment.. nice..

28. Jerrico Usher profile image56
    Jerrico Usherposted 16 years ago

I do have a tip to offer however, I thought on myspace you can do a random search for blogs by users on various topics, so if you land on a blog by someone that is well written (and younotice they write alot of blogs like that) you can send them an email telling them that they could make money blogging.. to keep it as far away as spam as possible I'd contact them commenting on their blog and writing style (befriend them before selling them on the hub for cash thing) then in the second or third correspondance you could offer up the link and get them to sign up.. my idea is to create a marketing account on myspace for this, but to make sure not to be a marketer, just a fellow blogger who shares their intrest (could make some good friends thsi way too but making an account for this specifically helps you track who you've signed up.. any thoughts on this?

29. Mark Knowles profile image58

I already threw the ball. The point I was trying to make is that you asked a question in one of your posts, but I got lost along the way, so to speak, and couldn't really tell what question you were asking.

And unfortunately in this case, the clothes make the man.

I attempt to use proper grammar, spelling and sentence construction not for myself, but so others can clearly understand what I am trying to say. Like you, I suspect, my brain works about ten times faster than my fingers and I am a HORRIBLE (thank you Stacie) typist.

But - I go back through my typing and edit it into an understandable format for the people I am writing to. That way it is not too much work on their part to understand. It's almost a courtesy in a way, although it is in my own best interests too - I want people to read what I have written and don't want them tuning out after a sentence.

I completely understand your reluctance to tone it down, or spell check or limit the quantity, but I think long term it will serve you well.

When your right your right.. and I truly am working on it..I seem to get better with every new hub..then eventually I can go back and edit the ones from previous.. I forgot the question I was askig and am to scatter brained 32 hours no sleep now..to go look wink  I'm trying to incorporeate new techniques to my hubs as well like the picture deal I showed everyone in my hub, I figure if your hub looks more intuitive (than boxy) people will feel more relaxed on the page, and I just love pushing the boarders of the limitations of the building process (without breaking any rules of course) to prodigy in a new era of hub design and my only ambition at this point is to share new ideas with my fellow huber's and to innovate my look and feel, its exciting to find a way to stretch boundries (like the left justified picture, using pictures for headings with colors and effects and yet not losing the capsule (hidden with headers in tact still just wearing a mask so to speak) I had another idea with the slide show..adding 4 pictures of an animated sequence that gives a unique effect when it changes.. I'll do it on my hangover hub ifyou care to see it.. I wonder.. if paul and them could ad rockyou.com type of picture transition capsules for us to use as these are great ways to present a point its a simple flash module as is this sites design I imagine that "working" icon looks like a flash icon..

I think "fatigued foruming" is the new drink driving.

ok ok I was tired, I get the point you can stop slapping me now my face is going numb so its a moot point hehe.. got a full nights sleep and will refrain.. Isa- their was alot of periods just "..." hehe

30. Mark Knowles profile image58

See what I am talking about Jerrico?

31. Isabella Snow profile image85
    Isabella Snowposted 16 years ago

264 words and not a single period.

32. sunstreeks profile image80
    sunstreeksposted 16 years ago

Jerrico, I think you may have missed what Mark and others are trying to say. Your posts run together and are difficult to read. I highly encourage you to take more time with everything you post.

By no means am I an expert on anything, and you can pick and choose what advice works for you but I'd like to suggest the following. 

Seperate ideas into paragraphs. The break them up with spaces. For me, when I read anything online be it a article or a message board post I tend to want to skip through long winded paragraphs. I start the first few sentances but if it is a paragraph of more than a few sentances I get lost or bored. Rather then trying to reread what I've read, I skip over it and move on to the next thing.

From what I can tell by the actual numbers of your posts versus hubs, you are more comfortable writing in a message board. Use that to your advantage. Practice with your forum posts writing more reader friendly posts. Reread through what you've written and remove anything that isn't neccesary.  Some things just don't need to be said to get ones point accross.

Spell check yourself. I am as guilty as the next guy for incorrectly spelled words, but taking the time to fix the ones you can find will make it easier for your readers to understand what you are saying.

I highly reccommend spending more time on your hubs then on the boards. You have 200 posts, but only 12 hubs. You will have a tough time of reaching your hub goals if you spend more time in the forums then writing hubs. Good Luck

thank you.. I do have more hubs written than I publish, and I do need to spend less time in here (for eveyones sanity about my writing sorry for that..) darkside.. your right friends dont let friends write tired smile - a public service message.

LOL

33. coolbreeze profile image42

I tryed to follow this post  relache, darkside  I am able to understand the way
    you 2 explain things.    Thank you !!!

Sometimes I dont understand Mark because he writes english and I speak American ;-)

If these are redundant questions I apologize.

Ok bottom line 

Hub Stats are estimated earnings  from Dibs  and views 

I understand that part.

Question #1
    When does hubpages pay estimated earnings?

Question #2
    Has anyone ever been paid directly by hubpages?
    Because I saw in one of these threads said  something about crediting our adsense accounts, that doesn't sound correct.

I realize that page views on our adsense accounts would be different because of several factors.

Thank you

Hey coolbreeze.

I will try and keep this American big_smile

Question 1. Hubpages does not pay you these estimated earnings. They are in your adsense/ebay/amazon earnings if they exist.

Question 2. No.

And in a similar vein, I have written a hub in your honor:

How I got my hub to be on Google's first page

34. coolbreeze profile image42

Thank you Mark I sort of understand now Duh Sorry!

So they are completely arbitrary and dont mean crap. I will stop looking at them.

So the dibs stuff. 

I am guessing that your adsense ads are being viewed more using the dibs system?

Being candid I suppose I would say, that you can be sort of condesending and well an ass sometimes.  But I can be also  so I dont have much room to talk.

But the more I interact with you, and the more I get to know you the more I like you.

I also  appreciate  most of your input and banter ;-)

Thank you
    Rik

35. Mark Knowles profile image58

Actually, they call me MISTER sarcastic.

Just ask my little brothers.

I am not sure what you mean by the dibs system?

As for the banter, just ignore the stuff you don't like big_smile

cubetube? nice.

36. coolbreeze profile image42

Ha ha See you are the coolest  Mark;-)

I cant find where i read it but I think Paul called it the dibs system
    when you use referral lnks and get part of the $$

Thanx again Mark

37. Mark Knowles profile image58

I like your style darkside. But I'm still not getting the dibs reference?

38. pauldeeds profile imageSTAFF
    pauldeedsposted 16 years ago

The "first dibs" rule is mentioned here:

http://hubpages.com/faq/#affiliate

39. Mark Knowles profile image58

Ahhhh, (sound of a penny dropping) thanks . I couldn't for the life of me work out what coolbreeze was talking about big_smile Must be 'cause he a yank an' I a Limey. big_smile

40. jimmythejock profile image82
    jimmythejockposted 16 years ago

I do not have any referrals as such using trackers, or through any other medium but i know that some people have joined hubpages after reading some of my hubs because they have told me so.
    I always wondered if it could be fixed somehow that if a person reads a hub and then joins hubpages soon afterwards, that the hubber gets the refferal credit, i.e if a person doing a web search landed on one of my hubs and after reading it decided to join hubpages shouldn't I get the referral credit?

Or couldn't a question be added to the sign up page, asking the new hubber how he/she found out about hubpages and to give the name of the hubber that directed them to hubpages.
    my referral trackers are getting me nowhere fast no referrals, in the 14/15 months since I joined, even though I know of some people who have joined through my pages.
    .....jimmy

1. Marisa Wright profile image86
      Marisa Wrightposted 16 years agoin reply to this

This has crossed my mind too.  I have a handful of sign-ups through referrals, but I know there are a few other people who've signed up but it hasn't shown on my trackers. I'm guessing they had a look at my Hub but didn't sign up at the time, then signed up later by going straight to www.hubpages.com.  I'm not losing sleep over it though, because they haven't made many Hubs.

I have a great way to intice the heck out of a visitor to click in and join.. but I'm not tellin yet.. when I do it I'll share.. btw I updated the tricks page for formatting hubs outside the box.. got a few interresting ideas like a marque, and  such..

41. Mark Knowles profile image58

SunSeven seems to do pretty good out of the trackers. I have a few - 5 sign ups, 15 hubs. But I have only recently started doing them. Since I found out about ss's success. big_smile

42. anwar001 profile image57
    anwar001posted 16 years ago

What exactly are referrals and how do they work? What benefits in terms of traffic or money can we get with referrals?

43. SunSeven profile image63
    SunSevenposted 15 years ago

6 months later...........

http://z.hubpages.com/u/400131_f520.jpg

44. profile image0
    Ronald Daniarposted 15 years ago

Oh My God!!!
    How did you do that? Tell us please!!!!!!!!

45. 02SmithA profile image60
    02SmithAposted 15 years ago

Sun Seven, those are some amazing results! Congrats! How much do you make in an average month off of those referrals?

46. Eileen Hughes profile image63
    Eileen Hughesposted 15 years ago

Sunseven thats really incredible  oh I wish, and dream  I only got
    4 trackers 5734     4    0   11   thats all I got.   No hubs written at all they must be little ghost writers..... oh well....

SunSevenposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Eileen. I hope to improve those figures. smile

47. SunSeven profile image63
    SunSevenposted 15 years ago

Finally hit the 800 mark. Another small achievement. smile

http://z.hubpages.com/u/448726_f520.jpg

48. jyuva profile image59
    jyuvaposted 15 years ago

Congratulations SS!!! big_smile
    By the way how much you made with these referrals SS big_smile

SunSevenposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Thanks jyuva. To answer your question, a dollar from each of them, so far. smile

1. dingdong profile image58
        dingdongposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Good smile I'm late to find this thread, but it's trully informative!

49. profiler profile image66
    profilerposted 15 years ago

Oh my god!

You guys are an inspiration!

50. Rik Ravado profile image85
    Rik Ravadoposted 15 years ago

I'm currently on 27 signups with 259 Hubs and 160,000 visits. 

Because I only have around 30 Hubs of my own, most of my earnings are from referrals rather than my own Hubs. My ratio of referral Hubs to Signups is actually much better than SunSeven.  But I don't expect to ever catch up with SunSeven's earnings!  Well done Sun!

1. webismine profile image57
      webismineposted 15 years agoin reply to this

That's awesome of you both smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)