jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

Hello all...I'm new here

1. atienza profile image61
    atienzaposted 7 years ago

I'm not really sure where to start, but I thought I'd say hello.  Am I in the right place for that?  So far I've published 3 hubs and may I say, it's fun to see your work on the net available for anyone to view smile.  Anyway, thought I'd get myself more out in the open here.  Maybe some of you are willing to break me in (teach me the ropes).  Any advice is welcome.

1. Elynjo profile image60
      Elynjoposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hello and Welcome!

2. 61
    badcompany99posted 7 years ago

Well when you write a hub post a photo relating to the hub, you can do that by clicking on photo and just uploading one from your computer or else all your hubs will have that flower on it, plus it makes your profile page look better. Nice meeting you and a big welcome !

3. lxxy profile image61
    lxxyposted 7 years ago

You have joined a ban of rag tag internet rebelations.

We welcome you with open arms. ;D

I've only been kickin' around for about three months, not that you could tell from this profile...

...I wish you well! Maybe climb aboard the 30 Day Hubber Challenge?

This will give you ample opportunity and experience in mastering this tool we call HubPages!

And if you need help, feel free to e-mail our support group....check my profile. wink

4. atienza profile image61

Thanks for the big welcome, it' nice meeting you too.  I guess I was in a rush to get some work posted so I just rolled with the flower, but I'll work on the pics. BTW your photo choice is interesting (luv Johnny Depp).

5. atienza profile image61

Maybe I will try that challenge (be working my a$$ off though).  But, even if I don't make it, will still give me experience.  Thanks for the welcome.

6. Ivorwen profile image83
    Ivorwenposted 7 years ago

Look and read. 

Notice what makes an attractive hub.  The Hubnuggets are a great place to find some well put together pieces.

Become part of the community.  Make comments on others hubs.

When you write, always spell check! 

Now I'm off to see what you've done.  smile

7. JamaGenee profile image87
    JamaGeneeposted 7 years ago

Just keep writing, play with the text/photo and other capsules, and read other people's hubs and you'll get the hang of it.  We were all in your shoes at the beginning.

1. 61
      badcompany99posted 7 years ago in reply to this

See you have only joined and already she is wearing yer shoes, friendly site or what smile

1. JamaGenee profile image87
        JamaGeneeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Why not? The Cabin Girl never wears them. cool

8. 0
    Janettaposted 7 years ago

Hi and welcome!  Taking a look around and reading through other hubs is a great way to get acquainted with the site. They are certainly right about that! smile  I am sure you will love it here, it's hard not to. And everyone is very helpful, if you need a hand, just ask. big_smile