jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Offline Editor that Simulates the HubPages Environement?

1. excellasys profile image79
    excellasysposted 7 years ago

Guru's out there, is there a editor for Windows that will allow me to write text that's importable in a decent fashion.

I seem to always have to mess with formatting, etc in the Text  box itself to end up with something visually "OK".  I wish I could write in a editor that allows resizing that will allow me
    to have things such as the bullet points, bold fonts, and the proper line lengths all set correctly.

then I can just cut and paste with no change into the text box online.

Thank

Excellasys

2. JamaGenee profile image88
    JamaGeneeposted 7 years ago

Good luck on that. cool

OK, seriously.  I'd be happy if we could just use HP's hub editor offline.

1. darkside profile image81
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'd like that.

An application that can allow a person to do it all, and then when you get online you just do an upload and bang, it's done.

3. excellasys profile image79

I was thinking that was going to be the response.. one can only hope I guess.. ;-)

Excellasys

1. JamaGenee profile image88
      JamaGeneeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I've had lukewarm success with writing text in a Gmail Compose Mail box (which has most of the formatting features you mention) and then pasting it into a text capsule.

You might give it a try and see how you like it.

4. lindagoffigan profile image60
    lindagoffiganposted 7 years ago

Maybe Hubpage Staffers can call Triond.com that has online editor in the text box complete with relevant photos and images.

5. excellasys profile image79

Thanks  I'll look at the Google and peek at triod

6. 0
    rethansmithposted 7 years ago

A HubPages desktop client would be one of the sweetest apps ever if it were made...

7. girly_girl09 profile image76
    girly_girl09posted 7 years ago

This would be so helpful. I know it'd be faster than my internet connection, which has been slow lately due to my ISP. This would allow a much faster creation of hubs!

working