jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Adding a picture problem

1. imadork profile image82
    imadorkposted 7 years ago

I'm having trouble adding pictures to a new hub I am working on.  Anyone else having the same problem?

1. 0
      shreekrishnaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

no such problems found ,

try to edit your hub again ,
      insert image capsule ,
      scroll down at the end & click on edit ,

choose ; you want to insert image from url or to upload from your pc ,

click on upload button ,

save the capsule ,

if you want to insert more , repeat the same.

if you have tried this all steps , i think there should not be any problem ,

for furthur help ,
      contact the hubpages staff , you will find them on forums also.

imadorkposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I a fully aware on how to upload photos, this problem just started to happen.  Never had the problem before a couple of days ago.  I'm trying to figure out what might have changed on my end, seeing that nobody else seems to be having the problem.

Any suggestions on what might be the problem are appreciated.

2. frogdropping profile image84
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

Yup. Few days ago I managed to add some pictures ... think it was three. The rest just wouldn't show up. Hence my last hub looks a little blank and boring.

I've tried since but the same result. A glitch. Ghost in the machine? Don't know. I'm no tekkie so I just shrugged and left well alone smile

3. imadork profile image82

Hubpages!!!!  Hey, Hubpages people!!!!!  Fix it!

4. imadork profile image82

Could more than just one person tell me if they are having problems or not with adding photos to their hubs lately?  I have a hard time thinking that it is a Hubpage-wide problem since nobody else is complaining.  I'd like to know if there is something wrong on my end.

All hubbers that have added photos to their hubs in last few days please reply yes or no.

1. JamaGenee profile image88
      JamaGeneeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I haven't had a problem adding photos.  I'm using Firefox, btw.

imadorkposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I use Firefox also.  This problem just started happening a couple of days ago.

5. cindyvine profile image85
    cindyvineposted 7 years ago

Don't think all my naked men picture have come through, will have to check tomorrow.  Been struggling with google images all night, not sure if it's the internet or big brother here in China.

6. 0
    Janettaposted 7 years ago

sometimes it depends on how many pictures I try to load at once. I have started loading them one at a time and that has helped. Sometimes they still take forever to load so I just hit the save button and try again later. If that doesn't work, I discard the capsule and start all over. I have been able to add pictures to every hub I have done. And I have done a few over the last few days. SOmetimes it was a little slower moving, but I was still able to add them.