jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Share Your Marketing Techniques...

1. Jezzzz profile image78
    Jezzzzposted 7 years ago

I am a little new to the hubpages thing and I wanted to see if anyone would share their marketing methods.  I am hearing that it takes about 6 months before these hubs take off with traffic. 

Has anyone been able to get them to take off any faster?  If so how did you market them?

2. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Another forum with some answers smile

--> ways to promote our hubs- feel free to jump in

I don't know how to link to it, sorry, lol lol

3. Rik Ravado profile image94
    Rik Ravadoposted 7 years ago

Dame scribe - just go to the page and cut and paste the URL from your browser like this -

4. darkside profile image85
    darksideposted 7 years ago

There's some excellent suggestions in this thread: http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/14336

5. Jezzzz profile image78
    Jezzzzposted 7 years ago

Thank You all for your comments.  I read a good post on directories today and I was accepted to it today.  The directory accepts squidoo pages and hubpages.  I thought I add it in this thread if anyone was interested.

6. waynet profile image47
    waynetposted 7 years ago

I'm a great fan of article marketing and you can add the links to your hubpages on most places....

7. girly_girl09 profile image79
    girly_girl09posted 7 years ago

I posted this message a little while ago to another forum...I wrote out some tips & tricks that I use to get traffic (through keyword selection).

8. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Thx RR smile nothin like HubLove

9. 0
    rethansmithposted 7 years ago

Arguably, the best way to promote your hubs is to work on optimizing them for search engines and making search engine traffic your target and end goal.