jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Featured Hubbers on your Profile page

1. laringo profile image81
    laringoposted 7 years ago

How and who picks the five or so Hubbers who appear on your Profile Hubpage. I know they have published a Hub in the last 24 hours when they appear, but other than that; whats the formula? I'm just very curious.

1. packerpack profile image61
      packerpackposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I guess that is it. It will show you a list of people whom you are a fan of and who has published Hub recently. Hubber who has published a Hub most recently will come first in the list.

BTW the list do not appear on the profile page, it is on the Home page of Hubpages i.e. Hubpage.com provided you are logged in. If you are not then the list will contain Hubbers on total Hubpages who has published a Hub recently

2. Everyday Miracles profile image91
    Everyday Miraclesposted 7 years ago

I think it's highest author scores. At least that's been the case with mine.

3. JamaGenee profile image89
    JamaGeneeposted 7 years ago

laringo, I have a feeling that's a secret locked in the same vault as how hubber scores are computed...

4. laringo profile image81

Everyday Miracles I don't think that's the case on my page at all. As a matter of fact it's definitely not. I don't think I"ll get an answer on this one but to be honest; It bugs me.

5. laringo profile image81

JamaGenee, I think you are on to something.I don't want to bring up controversy but I like to know answers to questions I have.

6. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

I think they are usually somebody you *Fanned* aren't they? hmm