jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

1. 0
    DjBryle Worksposted 7 years ago

I know you might laugh or find this ridiculous, but I'm sorry because I really want to ask, how do I know if I am being spammed or receiving spams on HP? Thanks, I really don't know.

2. Gordon Hamilton profile image98
    Gordon Hamiltonposted 7 years ago

Dj, I am not laughing and I don't find your question ridiculous, I simply don't understand it.

What are you talking about?

1. 0
      DjBryle Worksposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I've been receiving comments of unknown people on my hubs and they don't provide a link so I can trace them. I don't know if its a form of an abuse of the net but I feel disturbed to receive such comments from anonymous people. Thanks for your time. I appreciate it. smile

3. gamergirl profile image61
    gamergirlposted 7 years ago

You can delete comments you feel are inappropriate from your hubs, weird anonymous comments are going to happen from time to time though and are generally nothing to worry about.

You can, however, go to the Edit button on your hub, then scroll down to the comments capsule and edit it, making sure the checkmark next to the option to make people have to sign in before commenting is on.  That way, you can restrict comments to only those people who have Hubpages accounts and giving you a way to track 'em down and say hi later.

1. 0
      DjBryle Worksposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thank you gamergirl! It helps a lot... I really feel worried and felt bad. God bless and best wishes! smile