jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

1. Tricia Lee profile image61
    Tricia Leeposted 7 years ago

I'm having a hard time understanding links and how to place them in my hubs. Also, when and how do I link my hubs? Do you know of an info site, that's in plain English?

2. 0
    Janettaposted 7 years ago

If you want to place a link in your hub, the easiest way is to add a link capsule. Copy the URL of the link and paste it in the link caps. 
    You can also do the same in your text as well. If you want to provide a link in the middle of teh text you can copy and paste the URL there too.
    Not sure about the linking of hubs though...sorry smile

3. lindagoffigan profile image60
    lindagoffiganposted 7 years ago

When you make an internal link, limit it to two or Hubpages will ban.  One hubber said that he uses six outside links using the link capsule on the edit page but that is up to you.

4. frogdropping profile image84
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

When you're in a text capsule - writing - if you highlight a word or phrase ... you can lay a link upon it. Or behind it. Whatever.

Once it's highlighted - you will notice just above the bit you are writing in has a range of icons - and when you've highlighted the word/s you want to link, then two icons become more obvious. They are the link buttons. They look exactly like chain links. One complete, one broken. Press the complete one. A box will appear.

When it does - copy the web address/link you are wanting to use and paste it into the 'Link Url' bit. Next click 'insert'.

That's it - you're done big_smile