jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (12 posts)

Something I have to announce.....

1. sassychic profile image61
    sassychicposted 8 years ago

Well my fellow hubbers!
    I have to tell you some good news and some bad news.
    So here it goes.....

Bad news is that I wont be around much in the summer to hang out with ya'll! Im going to visit a friend overseas! I havent seen her in so many years! She moved back her counrty when I started junior high. Now as a surprise from my parents and her I get to go and visit her! So its okay news I guess,

the "good" news is that I will continue to hangout or visit with you guys in August! I will be back then to catch up and see how things are going.

I will miss all of you and hope you guys have fun and keep me in mind! smile Im gonna miss you guys for a while.

~Sassy

1. ysdata profile image65
      ysdataposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Have fun smile

sassychicposted 8 years ago in reply to this

thank you! Im leaving June 8th for her country and will be back August 3rd I believe we'll see but for sure by the 5th of August.

2. HubPolice profile image60
    HubPoliceposted 8 years ago

Enjoy your holiday Sassy! wink

3. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 8 years ago

Have a great time smile n don't forget us, maybe you will record some great Hub ideas wink

4. packerpack profile image60
    packerpackposted 8 years ago

Well have a great time! But tell me is that you in your avatar? If yes then is that girl your girl? Looks like you have captured a passionate moment for your avatar! wink

5. sassychic profile image61

Hey the girl in the profile pic is not me. yes I am a girl tho. Um I thought it was just a cute picture. Sometime if I find a good picture of myself I will psot it. I cant wait to see my friend! Its been so long!!!! The greatest thing about the trip is that I can speak the native language which will be so much fun, because there are only a few ppl here than can speak it well and actually carry a fun conversation out! (Im going to Spain) Castillano (form of spanish) is the dilect that students learn at my school, I know both that and Castililian as well. I just cant wait!!!!

6. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 8 years ago

Only 2nd language I know is broken French tongue lol lol

7. LondonGirl profile image91
    LondonGirlposted 8 years ago

I hope you have a wonderful time.

8. sassychic profile image61

Thank you! I cant wait!!!!!!! Hopefully the weather is great!

9. Gordon Hamilton profile image96
    Gordon Hamiltonposted 8 years ago

I have been to Spain many times and I'm sure you will have a ball. The weather should be great at that time of year - unfortunately, though, that can never be guaranteed.

Only second language I speak is "bad language" but maybe some day I'll learn another.

Have a great time.

sassychicposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thanks so much! I cant wait for it! My boyfriend said that he's going to miss me a ton.

working