jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

The Last Supper and The Holy Grail

1. mugshot profile image74
    mugshotposted 7 years ago

I have just finished a hub on the painting "The Last Supper" and its association with the myth of the holy grail....could you critique so I can improve it if need?

http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Last-Supper … Holy-Grail

2. Capable Woman profile image80
    Capable Womanposted 7 years ago

I enjoyed it (see comment).

Thanks.

3. frogdropping profile image85
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

Mugshot I read this by way of just coming across it. Just saw your post now. I've read it and left a comment - whatever I read, I always leave a comment.

Anyway - read what I said big_smile

4. mugshot profile image74

Thanks both and to everyone who has commented on the hub, I have taken feedback and added two more coded messages to the hub and will write more about the painting itself shortly.

5. LondonGirl profile image92
    LondonGirlposted 7 years ago

I think the text is great, and well-written.

I do think you should re-arrange your capsules a bit. The amazon ones would be better to the right of text, not on their own, I think.

6. mugshot profile image74

Hi LondonGirl,

Thanks for the tip.....(blushes) how do I move the Amazon modules to the right of the text :S

7. LondonGirl profile image92

On any of the non-text capsules, you can move them to the right of a text capsule by pressing the ---> green arrow, and move them back by pressing the one looking like this <---->

8. mugshot profile image74

Woo thanks thats a great tool! Ive done as you said with my Amazon capsules and moved them within my text.

9. LondonGirl profile image92

You can do it with photos, links, vidoes - the whole lot. Have a look at this hub, for example, which does it with all of them:

http://hubpages.com/hub/King-Henry-VIII … d-children

working