jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

I need feedback

1. Amy M profile image59
    Amy Mposted 7 years ago

I just posted my first hub and would really like some feedback on the hub itself. Also, when I tried to connect with Google AdSense I got this message "Bad Gateway". What does that mean?

2. girly_girl09 profile image78
    girly_girl09posted 7 years ago

Hi Amy,

I think your Hub is great. It's great when people write about topics that they are really passionate about because it comes through in the writing.

"I Love Being a Nurse" is probably not a common phrase that people search for online. So, the only advice that I could give you right now is to change your title so it's more search engine friendly, this way more people can find your hub! smile Something like, "Why I Love Nursing: Benefits of Being a Nurse" or "Why You Should Be a Nurse".

Welcome to HubPages!

3. girly_girl09 profile image78
    girly_girl09posted 7 years ago

Oh, and don't worry about the Adsense message. Google has been updating it all day. Hopefully, things will be straightened out soon! smile

4. freelanceworld profile image60
    freelanceworldposted 7 years ago

Nice hub...i can see .
    Dont worry about error... temporary stuff.

Cheers smile

5. MSdiva4life profile image61
    MSdiva4lifeposted 7 years ago

Okay, I am so new to writing. I am so excited but need a little help in understanding. I would like to get some feedback.

6. 60
    kee007posted 7 years ago

I am new too,I only have two hubs which also need feedback.I even dont know if there is anyone look through them.I am a bit fortunate and I have already added Google  Adsense to it,dont worry,it is simple,just do as it asked.