jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

A hub newbie asks is this a good hub?

1. BassGuru profile image74
    BassGuruposted 8 years ago

Hi folks,

I have put together two hubs, I am trying to provide real quality info, the first one really isn't that great, but since I took quite a bit of time over the second one to do with bass guitar tuning, I was wondering what you guys reconed before I start bulding my third, could I be waisting my time or is this a good hub? I welcome your comments!

Thanks from a brand new hubber!

Dave smile

2. jimmythejock profile image82
    jimmythejockposted 8 years ago

Hi Dave, i took a look and i think your hubs look great, keep them coming .....jimmy
    p.s welcome to hubpages

3. Paraglider profile image90
    Paragliderposted 8 years ago

Yes, they look good. I think you've chosen a good name to write under if you're going to produce a family of hubs for bassists. Do you play fretless too?

4. BassGuru profile image74

Thanks guys, i'm glad you like it!

My fav bass is my 5 string, I dont have a fretless at the moment, could do with getting one as I do love em smile

Yup, hopefully I will provide a whole section of rescouces, all with original graphcs and hopefully sound recordings (any way of doing this directly within hubpages?) etc big_smile

BTW can your own hubs appear in hot/best hubs or are they hidden from you since they are yours?

1. compu-smart profile image81
      compu-smartposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to Hubpages.Don't "fret" Your Hot and best hubs will not be hidden..

Your hubs are very good and will be very useful. as you can see you also have a good hub scor good job..

5. Rudra profile image58
    Rudraposted 8 years ago

Very nicely explained and all images strategically placed. Main points highlighted. I think it’s well done.

6. BassGuru profile image74

*blush* big_smile

Thanks again for the encouragement, will be writing a few more in the week I think!