jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Looking for a internet site to work from hme thats free to join.

1. leeoosterhoudt profile image60
    leeoosterhoudtposted 7 years ago

Hey everyone, Im stuck at home for a while and im looking for a legitimate internet site to make some money. This site should be free to join and should pay wel. I know that they are out there but I dont have the patients to look so I am hoping that someone might know where I could go.

Thank You,
                                              Lee C Oosterhoudt

1. Masroor123 profile image44
      Masroor123posted 7 years ago

I think you are better in hubpages here you can also make money. If u dont want to make money here then just look for PTC and PTR sites.

1. leeoosterhoudt profile image60
        leeoosterhoudtposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thank You. I will probably stay on this site, I like it so far. Thank You for you post... Lee

2. ForTheInterim profile image75
      ForTheInterimposted 7 years ago

There are some question/answer sites around. I think chacha.com is one which will pay you hourly to listen to peoples phone messages and turn them into text?    I don't know much about it since its for American residents only, but it alright and when I was looking for a job it seemed appealing.

3. mandybeau profile image60
      mandybeauposted 7 years ago

Watch really carefully if you sign up for the Affiliate program, that no one clicks on your ads to help you, or watch for auto clickers, Google disables your account and keeps your money if you do.
      Its based on clicks, and if they think you have too many, then its chop.
      Mine has been disabled and they owe me $67.00 which I will now not see.

1. myra636 profile image61
        myra636posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Mine too and I was 80.00 but I am still trying with others

4. BristolBoy profile image82
      BristolBoyposted 7 years ago

I definately recommend staying around and writing hubs on here.  There are also several other similar sites around, some of which are region specific.  Squidoo is a site which splits income.  eHow is similar but stricter on the content allowed and only allows US writers.  Infobarrel is a new site, very similar to Hubpages apart from it gives authors 75% of total Adsense impressions - however the downside is it is less established and so it is harder to rank high in search engines.  If in the UK there is Dooyoo where you get paid 50p for every review on everyday things which you write, with the potential to earn more based on impressions. There is also the option of earning money from paid surveys and searching the internet.
      I think the best bet is to have a broad range of options as what works for other people may not work for yourself.  It is also worth noting that it is hard to make money online, but it is possible.

5. wittywriter profile image59
      wittywriterposted 7 years ago

I have a hub listing free to join writer sites. Click on my http://hubpages.com/hub/Freetojoinwebsi … ourwriting let me know if any are helpful to you.

6. lindagoffigan profile image59
      lindagoffiganposted 7 years ago

eHow is rivaling Hubpages for my writing business.  Because eHow is written in steps there is less writing and the earnings are about 10% less that Hubpages.  I suggest eHow if you are just getting started because it has a neat spell checker also and lets you know just as Hubpages if you have not written enough.  I administer a group called share your website that I welcome you to join.  Hubpages however is better and is more community driven which is great.